Mystery Gang w/ Child!Reader (Requested)

(A/N: Any platonic relationship will have a w/ in the title)
"Has anyone seen (Y/N)?" Lewis called from upstairs.
"Nope!" Answered Vivi as she stood up from her position of looking under the bed.
"I can't find her either!" Arthur closed the door of the empty hallway.
"Arf!" Mystery borfed from beside Arthur in his own helpful way.
You giggled from behind the basement door.
You were all playing hide and seek and you were the only one left.
Mystery snuffed the air and his head perked up.
Finally!
He tugged on Arthur's pant leg with his teeth.
Arthur looked at him before asking him "What is it boy?"
Mystery tugged him all the ways downstairs and jumped on his hind legs, scratching the basement door.
Arthur perked up and whispered "Good job buddy"
Your face blanched when you heard the scratching and Arthur's voice (he's never as quiet as he thinks he is)
Not yet! You had such a good record!
You scrambled front the basement door and hid under a desk and waited, holding your breath.
After a little bit of juggling the doorknob, Arthur opened the door and made his way down the steps, looking left and right.
He didn't see anything and scratched his head. He looked at Mystery who was snuffling around the room.
"Where even are they?" He wondered aloud.
You stifled a giggle, he'll never find you!
"You OK down there Arthur?" Vivi shouted from the basement doorway.
"Are they down there?" Lewis shouted from beside her.
"I don't know I can't see them!"
Lewis paused.
"D-...did you..check anywhere or did you just take a look around the room?" He asked as he made his own way downstairs and beside Arthur.
Arthur looked at him in confusion before flushing and looking away.
"W-well, uh, no I didn't..." he tapped the tips of his fingers together.
Lewis huffed in amusement, ruffled Arthur's hair and started to explore the small basement.
You covered your mouth with your hands to prevent any sounds coming out as Lewis's shoes passed right by your hiding place.
Mystery, seeing his chance, tapped Lewis's leg with his snout and when he turned around, the dog tilted his head towards your hiding place.
Lewis took a few moments to process what Mystery was telling him before realizing and smirking.
"Well gang, I guess we'll just have to recheck upstairs because (Y/N) just isn't down here..."
Vivi made her own way down the steps, to Lewis and looked up to him in confusion.
"But we checked everywhere! Where else could they be??"
Lewis rolled his eyes playfully before whispering into her ear.
After he pulled away, Vivi's eyes sparkled with excitement before dramatically sighing and yelled out.
"I guess you're right Lew-Lew! We'll never find them! They're just too good at hiding!"
You squealed internally. They're actually giving up!
Unable to keep quiet, you crawled out from your place quickly, stood up and threw your hands in the air.
"I KNEW I WAS GONNA WIN! I TOLD YOU I WAS THE BEST HIDER!"
Lewis ruffles your hair before picking you up and pacing you on his broad shoulders
"You definitely won (Y/N)."
Vivi stood on her tippy toes and pinched your cheek.
"You're definitely the best hider (Y/N)!"
Arthur made his way towards the three of you along with Mystery and held your smaller hand.
"You definitely beat us (Y/N), you're the best hider in the team."
Mystery barked in agreement.