A Moment Too Late (Lewis) (Gender Neutral) (Before Ghost)

This can't be happening.

Everything was so perfect before.

You, Vivi, Arthur, Lewis and Mystery were just going to investigate a haunted cave on the middle of nowhere.

Vivi was utterly elated, squealing about how this was gonna be her first creepy cave ever, Arthur shyly adding that he was excited too.

Mystery happily yapped as you all hopped into the Mystery Van, sitting beside you and Lewis while Arthur and Vivi rested in the back.

When you had got there, you felt uneasy as you all made your way into the cavern, but your nerves eased as Lewis's warm hand cupped your own and he gave you one of his dashing smiles.

The five of you had split up, Lewis and Arthur taking one path while you, Vivi and Mystery took the other.

All seemed well as you and Vivi quietly conversed while walking, Mystery panting along side you.

But that sense of comfort was shattered as all three of you heard Lewis scream, his scream increasing in volume as he descended.

You, ignoring Vivi's protests and Mystery's barking, rushed forwards only to witness Lewis be impaled through the chest.

Before you could fully understand what had just happened, a bright pink light filled your vision.
.
.
.
"(Y/N)!"

Your eyes shoot open as a pair of hands shook you shoulders

"Huh, what?"

"We found some creepy old house! We need to explore!~" Vivi's bright blue eyes sparkled with anticipation and excitement.

Oh yeah, you were on the road with the others before you fell asleep.

Ignoring your cryptic dream, you joined your 3 friends as they made their way towards the magenta mansion, the bright pink lights shining through the windows.