Antics and Drama Pt.1 (Various) (Gender Neutral)

Welcome to the shitpostttttttsssssss

She Tried To Steal My Mother Fuckin' Heart (Time Stamp: 1:05)

Lewis walked in the room and slumped down beside you on the couch.

You put down the book you were reading and scooted closer to him before you maneuvered his arm so you could lay your head on his chest.

He looked down at you, love apparent in his eyes sockets(?) before sighing,

"You would NOT  believe what I went through today."

You stifled a laugh at his tone.

"Lay it on me Lew."

"Alright, let me tell you something."

"This. Bitch. tried to take my motherfuckin' heart, I wasn't having any a that shit. So I got right up in her fuckin' grill and I'm like, bitch what the fuck are you doing."

You two looked at each other in complete silence for a moment before both of you burst out laughing.

You Better Not Leave Me Hanging

"OUT OF THE STUPID!-"

"(Y/N)..."

"IDIOTIC!-"

"(Y/N)..."

"OUTLANDISH!-'

"(Y/N), if you would just listen to me-"

You turned to your long thought dead lover, so quickly and fiercely it made him falter.

"NO! YOU DON'T GET TO TALK! YOU DON'T GET TO SAY A FUCKING WORD. YOU DIED LEWIS, YOU WERE DEAD! SIX FUCKING FEET UNDER!"

Lewis stopped trying to speak, knowing you had to get this off your chest. His glowing magenta eyes gazed at you with longing and regret. Even when you were screaming at him, you were still so, so beautiful.

"I CRIED FOR YOU, I SCREAMED FOR YOU, I MOURNED FOR YOU! I THOUGHT YOU WERE-WERE" You're loud voice wavered slightly, the furious look on your face deflated into one of sorrow and grief.

You lowered your head, hair shielding your eyes as tears poured out of them

Lewis stood there for a moment before walking towards you and enveloping you in his arms. You took a moment to process what was happening before wrapping you arms around him in a vice grip, scared to let him go.

"I know what happened to me, happened to us was awful. I know that we'll never be truly normal again. But I'm still willing to give our love another chance to flourish. I know you are too."

"So, please baby."

"Forgive me"

And you did.