Rememberance (Ghost!Lewis) (Gender Neutral) (Post Ghost)

An awkward silence filtered throughout the Mystery Van, an not-yet eerie silence but an uncomfortable silence none the less.

The four people in the van made no attempt to speak or make eye contact, a series of questions floating around all of their heads.

Arthur's knuckles were white due to his death grip on the steering wheel.

Vivi from the passenger seat, stuck her head out the opened window, desperate to see her first haunted house in ages.

Mystery curled up in the back, tail wagging as a hand ran down his furry head towards his back.

That hand belonged to (Y/N), who was slumped against the vans walls, eyes closed and lips curled into a deep frown.

That odd ghost, who had seemed so hostile to Vivi and Mystery and almost murderous to Arthur, yet, as soon as he saw them, his angry gaze changed into something much more gentle and loving.

That odd ghost, who had reached a hand out to them as they were being pulled away by Arthur, a look of pure sorrow and regret in his hollowed out eyes.

That odd ghost, who had seemed so strange yet so...

Familiar...

And as they looked out the back window they swore they saw that same ghost gazing out the window of the haunted house before him and the house disappeared.

And no one noticed (Y/N)'s eyes glow a soft pink.