Chapter 2 The School Social

(Don't play the song above yet.)

THE BELL RINGS
Scott's POV:
Once the bell rung all of the students got their stuff and went to the gymnasium for the school social. On my way to the gymnasium I saw two werewolf boys picking on a werewolf girl, I couldn't see who it was because the two werewolf boys were blocking her way to the gymnasium so they could bully her. 'I hate bastards who mess with other people.' I thought to myself. I tried to figure out who the werewolf girl was that the two werewolf boys were picking on was then when she spoke, I recognized her voice immediately. It was Alexis, Lance's twin sister. "Hey freak don't you know that the freak school is on the other side of town." one of them said to Alexis, "Yeah, you shouldn't even be at this school along with that freak of a twin brother of yours. And your freakish friends." said the other guy. I growled and my eyes started to glow a little but not too much so they wouldn't change to red. "Leave me alone." said Alexis, "What are you gonna do about it freak?" asked the first werewolf boy. 'Okay that's it I can't stand by anymore.' I thought to myself, "HEY! Leave her alone." I yelled.

(Play the song now)
Alexis's POV:
"HEY! Leave her alone." yelled Scott, the two werewolf boys who were being mean to me looked at Scott and just laughed. "And what are you gonna do if we don't freak?" asked the other werewolf boy, before I could say something the werewolf boy who cornered me and his friend joined in on bullying me punched me really hard in my stomach and I kneeled over in pain and was having a hard time breathing because of it. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER AGAIN!" yelled Scott, "What are you gonna do about it you prick?" asked the werewolf boy who punched me in my stomach, just before they kicked me in my stomach Scott caught their legs and stopped them from hurting me again. "What the hell!?!" they yelled, "Don't make me do something that I'll regret." said Scott, and for some reason, he had his eyes closed. Scott tossed both of the werewolf boys through the window into the gymnasium and when everyone saw what happened nobody knew why it happened. "You alright Alexis?" Scott asked me with his eyes still closed, "I-I'll be a-alright. B-but why are your eyes closed Scott?" I asked in between breathes trying to get some air in my lungs, "It's just that you know that my dad is a, you know. So I inherited those traits from him." said Scott and I knew what he was talking about, his dad, my uncle Aaron is an Ultima Werewolf and since Scott is his son the Ultima genes were passed on to him.

Time Skip
Lance's POV:
While my sister and Scott told the principal what happened I was trying to understand why anyone would intentionally hurt my twin sister. I kept trying to figure it out but nothing came to mind 'I just don't understand why this happened.' I thought to myself and I kept asking myself more and more questions about why anyone would be mean to Alexis. While I was deep in thought I wasn't paying attention to when Phoenix was trying to get my attention until she tapped my shoulder hard enough to bring me back to reality. "Lance, are you okay?" she asked me, "Yeah, I'm just trying to understand why anyone would do that sort of stuff to my sister. It just doesn't make sense." I said, "Well I know it's the first day of school and everything, but I've been hearing rumors about Alexis lately." said Phoenix, "Wait, what rumors?" I asked.

Phoenix's POV:
"Wait, what rumors?" Lance asked me, "Well from what I've heard, people think that Alexis is a no good, dimwitted, bitch, and a waste of life. And that's not the worst of it." I said. As I told Lance about the rumors about Alexis, he was having a hard time believing that people would say things like that about his twin sister, I couldn't believe any of the crap either. "Alexis isn't any of those things." said Lance, "I know, but it'll be hard to convince people otherwise." I said. Lance sighed and I could tell that he was trying hard not to cry, "But if people keep spreading rumors about my sister, what will happen then?" he asked me, "I don't know Lance. But if we help Alexis by keeping an eye on her then maybe people will stop messing with her and just back off." I said. "Maybe, maybe not." said Lance, I just can't bear to see Lance like this so I gave him a hug and a kiss on his cheek to help make him feel a little bit better. "Don't worry, we'll figure something out." I said, "Alright, sounds like a plan. And thanks Phoenix." said Lance, "Don't mention it." I said.