Chapter 6: Phoenix's crush on Lance/ Lance marks Phoenix

Phoenix's POV:
'Lance has been in love with me ever since we were little kids.' I thought to myself, "If you don't feel the same way about me Phoenix, I understand." said Lance, 'Tell him how you feel about him Phoenix.' I thought to myself and before Lance walked away I grabbed his hand, "Lance, when we met when we were little when our parents had that big party for my parent's wedding anniversary I was really shy around you because, um, I was in love with you as well. Then after what happened last night I just became that shy little girl again and I don't regret what doing that dare last night." I said, "R-really?" Lance asked, "Yeah, it was really nice." I said. I looked into Lance's beautiful mixed colored eyes and he looked into my hazel eyes, we leaned close together and we kissed each other for what felt like an eternity. My heart started racing and I could feel my heart was about to jump out of my chest. After Lance and I pulled away we both smiled at each other then, we sat down on the couch and I laid my head on Lance's shoulder, "I love you Phoenix." Lance told me, "I love you too Lance." I said back to him and I kissed his cheek and giggled at his reaction.

April's POV:
"Luna, did you see that?" I asked with excitement, "Yeah I did. Phoenix and Lance finally told each other how they felt." said Luna. "And, I took pictures of them kissing for our shipping shrine." Luna added.