~1. Aurelia Autumn~

Who am I?

~October 3~

~Aury's POV~

It's 4pm and I am just getting off work. The names Aurelia, but I have people call me Aury, I'm 16 years old. Although I have been working since I was 14, my parents died when I was 13, so I've been living alone since. Me and my best friend were excepted at the best corner store in Burgess, because my dad and him were close. When he found out my parents died in a car crash he has been helping me out.

Anyway, me and my best friend, Saige, are walking out with some groceries, since today was payday we always get some groceries. A/N: I'm in the book!

"Are you sure you don't want to come over for dinner Aury? We can make you a birthday dinner!"

"Yes, I'll be fine Saige, besides, I was hoping to see mom and dad today."

"You don't want to do anything fun afterwards? It is your 16th birthday after all."

"Maybe I'll come by for a sleep over later..?"

"Yeah! Sounds great! I better go, see ya later Aury!"

"See ya Saige!" I make my way to my little home in the woods.

I put my groceries away and look around the house, I'm glad I cleaned it yesterday

I put my groceries away and look around the house, I'm glad I cleaned it yesterday. I've gotten use to it, it has a kitchen, furniture, and now food and that's all I really need. I notice it's getting windy outside so I put on my black sweater, then head to the tree not too far from here.

~10 Minutes Later~

I make it to the Sugar Maple Tree. There is a grave on each side of the tree, those are my parents. I had picked up 2 tulips on the way here for them, so I laid a tulip on each grave.

"Hey mom and dad...It's my birthday..I'm finally 16. I wish you were here for it, I really miss you guys, can't believe it's been 3 years already." I say to no one, I'm glad no one comes around here, but even if someone was I wouldn't care.

"Guess what..I saved a child today, she looked to be about 9 years old, she was crossing the street and a car was coming at like...80 miles per hour, I ran up to her and pulled her out of the way. She was so afraid, but I calmed her down. I hope you're proud of me." I say, I look up at the tree, leaves were flying everywhere, I notice it became cloudy. I look back and notice a funnel in the sky.

"Oh no." I mumble , I start to become frantic as a tornado hits the ground about 3 blocks away.

'I don't have time' I think. I hide behind the tree even though I already know it won't help. I feel the wind getting strong, I feel a tear run down my cheek knowing this is the end for me. I didn't want to die, not now, I wanted to try and live a successful life, I wanted to have a family of my own. I soon feel myself getting picked up and getting hit in the head.

Then everything went black.

I open my eyes, the first thing I see is the moon, I sit up and look around.

'Where am I?' 'Who am I?' I think, I look down and see that I am wearing a torn up sweater, a torn up blue shirt, and ripped leggings, I'm not even wearing shoes. I look back up to the moon.

"You are Aurelia, Aurelia Autumn. " I hear it say. I walk around exploring my surroundings. Suddenly I'm rising into the air.

"Whoa!" I fall into a tree and hang onto a branch. I slowly stand on it and start to fly again, once I am in the air I start to fly around, the wind guiding me. I land on another tree and touch a leaf, it turns from green to orange. I look at it amazed, then look at my hands,

"Amazing." I say, I then fly around and spot a nearby village, I land and look at the people walking around, I walk up to a lady.

"Excuse me! Can you please tell me where I am--" She walks right through me, I gasp in shock. People keep walking through me. I hide away.

"What is going on?" I say before I fall to my knees and cry.