~4. Blair Witch~

~Aury's POV~

"Alright, we need to think of a plan. What might Pitch's plan be?" North says.

"Uh to get revenge on us." Jack retorts.

"Yeah but how?" Bunny asks rolling his eyes.

"Well Aury talked to them. Did they happen to say anything about they're plan, Aury?" Tooth asks me.

"Um..no actually."

"What did they say?" North asks.

"All they were trying to do was get me on they're side."

"Fine, here's what we'll do. Until we figure out their plan, do not engage with them, understood?" North says.

"Yes." We all say in unison.

"Good, now go and carry on with your lives." He says. Bunny leaves through a tunnel, and Sandy and Tooth fly out. North calls for me so I walk up to him.

"Yes North?"

"You don't seem to have weapon." He states.

"I don't."

"Well you're going to need one, follow me." He leads me to a wall of weapons.

"Wow." I say. I see a bunch of swords, axe's, staffs, etc.

"Pick one."

"Any one?" I ask shocked.

"Any one." He smirks. I look back at the wall, one that catches my eyes is a spear. I grab it and examine it.

"This one

"This one." I say gladly.

"Excellent choice!"

"Will I need to train?"

"Do you think you need to train?"

"Probably."

"Then we can start tomorrow!"

"Okay. Thanks North!" I fly out the window to see Jack.

"Hey..wanna hang out some more? I feel like I owe you." He says rubbing the back of his neck, I giggle.

"Sure if you really want to, Frosty." I say, I think I see him blush, nah it's gotta be my imagination.

"Nice weapon." He adds.

"Thanks. I do still have to turn the rest of the leaves if you would like to join me."

"Okay, lets go." We fly back, we talk even more than before as I turn the leaves in the forest. I really like being friends with Jack, he makes me laugh so much, I never met anyone like him. We decide to sit down in front of one of the trees and take a break.

"Can I ask you something?" He asks.

"Totally."

"H-Have you ever..been in love?" I blush.