~11. The War~

~Third POV~

As the Guardians and the children stand on the cold street, the dark man and the witch float above with evil smirks on their faces. The Guardians show boldness.
"Do you really think these children will help you again?" Pitch breaks the silence.

"We believe they are strong enough to take you down yes." Jack says.

"We'll see about that." He signals his nightmares to attack. The kids put their hands up to turn them back to gold, they do so with no problem. The Guardians split up; Jack and Tooth help defeat the nightmares while North and Bunny go after Pitch. Sandy and Aury fight Blair on the rooftops.

"Blair please! You don't have to do this!" Aury blurts out.

"What other choice do I have Aurelia!?" Blair shouts while dodging Sandy's attacks. Aury attempts to hit her with her spear, but Blair dodges it with her broom.

"You can be believed in by being good again. All you have to do is help us and we will help you! Right Sandy?" He nods, Aury takes a step back to let Blair think.

"How possible is it for me to be killed if I do this?" She asks with a lower tone.

"It's impossible as long as I'm here." Aury says with absolute confidence, Blair looks straight into her eyes.

"Alright. I'm in." She smiles.

"Yes! Come on!" The three go to help fight the nightmares.

"What is she doing here?" Jack asks.

"I told you I can get her on our side." Aury says walking over to him, he smiles. They look over to see Pitch knock North and Bunny down.

"Hey!" Jack and Aury shout in anger, they fly up and prepare to hit Pitch with their weapons.

"How adorable. Two lovers fighting along side each other." Pitch sarcastically states. He dodges Jacks attack and stops Aurys spear. She kicks him in the stomach and punches his face, causing him to stumble back.

"Looks like someones been training." He cackles.

"It was the smart thing to do." She says.

"Well it won't do much for you." He jumps at her, throwing a punch that hits her in the stomach. She punches back before Jack goes up behind him and shoots ice at his back. Pitch throws his black sand at Aury making her fly back. They keep trying to fight until he sends them both flying to where everyone else is. Jamie and Cupcake help Jack and Aury up.

"This is a bit harder than expected." Aury states.

"We're gonna have to use actual power." Blair says.

"That's me, Aury, Sandy, and you." Jack says.

"Then you four go, rest of us will take care of nightmares." North orders. The four fly back up to where Pitch is. First Blair uses her dark magic to throw Pitch down, she successfully does.

"I see I've been betrayed." Pitch says standing.

"At least I now know I can be believed in without hurting anyone."

"You're so gullible Blair, they're liars, they won't help you!"

"You don't know that!" Sandy comes in and uses his whip to grab Pitch and throw him in the air.

"Thank you Sandman. Let's have some more fun!" Blair says getting excited. Pitch lands on his back once he hits the rooftop. He starts to get really angry, he throws a big ball of black sand, knocking Sandy and Blair out. Aurelia and Jack go after him, shooting both wind and ice. He blocks the ice blast with a sand shield and creates a sand scythe.