~10. Feelings~

Me and Jack go in his room, I honestly have never been in here before. Once we walk in all I feel is cold air hitting me, I shiver. Ice covering everything.

"Here." Jack says softly while wrapping a blanket around me, making me a little warmer.

"Sorry it's so cold, it's normal for me." He mumbles.

"It's okay." We both sit on the bed, the room only filled with silence and a little tension.

"Jack, you need to tell me everything you are feeling, about the whole situation." I break the silence, he stays silent for a moment.

"I'm just too..afraid to lose you Aury, I haven't had this much fear in years. I've already lost my old family and we even lost Sandy once...I don't want to lose anyone else. Especially you." He explains, I can tell he's anxious. More ice starts to surround him, I stand to make sure it doesn't get to me.

"You need to calm down Jack. This is most likely Pitch trying to get you, look at me." I tilt his head to make eye contact.

"I love you with every fiber in my being. You are not going to lose me, and I am not going to lose you, I have faith in that. Don't let the fear get to you." I speak with determination. I pull him towards me so his lips meet mine, we melt into the kiss, then I pull away.

"Promise me you will no longer worry." I say.

"I promise." He says before grabbing my waist and pulling me in his arms, I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Also, I love you too Aurelia." I smile.

"Hey guess what." I get out of the hug.

"What?"

"I think I'm getting to Blair."

"What do you mean?"

"I think I might be able to change her, get her on our side."

"How so?"

"Everytime we talk she..opens up to me a little more. Don't tell her I said that." I whisper the last part.

"That might actually be good!" I grab his hand and we walk out to the globe room, everyone turns to us.

"All good?" Tooth asks.

"All good." We both say. Suddenly black sand flies around the globe, at the top forms Pitch and Blair, they laugh evily.

"Well I think as far as being prepared physically we are all seeming to be ready, but I'm not so sure you're mentally prepared." He states looking at me in the end, I glare at him.

"That is what you might think, but we will win this battle." North says.

"Oh I don't think, I know that one of you are not use to this, so of course they have a little fear in them. And this is not a battle, this is a war. We will defeat you and finally be believed in, isn't that right Blair?" Pitch explains. I can tell Blair is hesitant, but then she smirks.

"Of course! No more hiding in the shadows." They laugh more.

"Anyway we just thought we would stop by and speak our minds. Now we must be going, the war will begin soon." He summons his black sand and throws it at us. I can't see anything or anyone.

"Guys?" I call out. No reply. I walk around unaware of my surroundings, the sand is everywhere.

"You will experience what you fear most. Loss." I hear Pitches voice in my head. Ignoring it, I lift my hands and use my wind to blow the sand out of the way. I blow it all out the window until its all gone. Everyone else is scattered throughout the room.

"Is everyone okay?" I ask.

"Yeah." They all say.

"If Pitch is implying that everything is going down soon. We must get ready." North says. We all run to our rooms and prepare ourselves, I grab my spear.

"Okay Aury, you're gonna be fine." I mumble to myself. We walk back out ready to go.

"We might have to get Jamie and crew." North says to Jack, he nods.

"Let's go." Jack says, we make our way to the sleigh. Once we're in we fly to Jamie's neighborhood. When we arrive we spread out and get Jamie and his friends. Jack and I go to get him and Sophie.

"Jamie." Jack calls out as we open the window, he sits up on his bed.

"What is it?" He asks puzzled.

"Pitch is back. We're gonna need your help again." Jack explains. Jamie gets out of bed and goes to get Sophie. He comes back with her in his arms, when she sees us she smiles.

"Hi guys!" She waves.

"Hey kiddo!" I say grabbing and holding her in my arms.

"So what's the plan?" Jamie asks.

"The only thing we can do, attack and not die." Jack smirks.

"That sounds right." We all smile.

"Jack are we sure they should do this? They're kids." I ask.

"My friends and I have done this before, and we're teenagers now so we can handle it. Sophie hasn't done this but she was technically with us so yeah." Jamie explains.

"Okay fine." Suddenly, lighting flashes throughout the sky as black sand forms all around.

"Here we go." Jack says, we meet up with the others.

"We got everyone?" North asks.

"Yeah." Everyone says, we hear Pitch and Blairs cold, evil laugh. We turn to see Blair flying through a black cloud with her broom and Pitch standing on another black cloud.

"Well well well, looks like we have some more old friends joining us. I remember you Last Light." He says looking at Jamie, Jamie shows a face of determination instead of fear. I set Sophie on the ground and summon my spear.

Let the war begin.

Get ready for the final chapter coming soon.