~6. The Spirit Ball~

A/N: Yo! I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm gonna use part of a song from a movie that happens to be one of my favorites. I just don't want you all to think I'm stealing it or something, just thought it would fit. The song is Once Upon A December from Anastasia.

~Aury's POV~

I wake up the next morning feeling better than ever, this bed is so comfortable. Last night me and Jack told the Guardians what happened with Pitch and Blair and they are quite concerned. I don't want to worry about it though, tonight is supposed to be fun. I get out of bed and brush my hair out. Wait a second, what the heck am I gonna wear tonight? Better talk to Tooth. I go to her door and knock, after a minute she answers.

"Hey Aury! What's up?" Her wings flutter.

"Hey Tooth! I was just wondering what I should wear tonight."

"Oh of course! Come in!" I follow her in, she walks to her closet.

"I found the perfect dresses for us!"

"That was quick." I giggle. She takes out a short green flowy dress and lays it on her bed, then she picks out a burgundy floral dress and lays it next to the green one.

 She takes out a short green flowy dress and lays it on her bed, then she picks out a burgundy floral dress and lays it next to the green one

"Let's try them on!" She gives me the floral one

"Let's try them on!" She gives me the floral one. Tooth changes first, she comes out with the dress on.

"Wow Tooth! You look amazing!" I exclaim as my eyes light up.

"Thanks! Your turn!" I go to try mine on, when I come out I can see Tooth's eyes light up too.

"Oh my floss! You look gorgeous! Jack is gonna drool when he sees you!" She exclaims.

"Why would he do that?" I ask.

"Because he likes you." She says in a "duh" kind of way, as if I was supposed to know.

"Haha no way."

"Oh come on, how could you not tell?"

"I'm not an expert with that stuff Tooth." I roll my eyes playfully.

"Whatever. How about we take these off and go help set up?"

"Why do we have to take them off?"

"So we can surprise everyone at the actual party."