~2. Jack Frost~

~256 Years Later~
~Third POV~

"Woohoo! Fall!" Aurelia flies out of the woods. She looks different from the last time you saw her, a change of clothes and she forgot to mention her new features, even though she hadn't seen them yet. She is now wearing a gold dress with black leggings and a black sweater with bare feet.

 She is now wearing a gold dress with black leggings and a black sweater with bare feet

And her features, her once brown hair is now a cherry red color and her hazel eyes are now violet

And her features, her once brown hair is now a cherry red color and her hazel eyes are now violet. Anyways, she looks around the current town she is in, Burgess, now it is the season of Fall and it's time for her to work her magic.

~Aury's POV~

It's time for colorful leaves and a cool breeze! I fly around Burgess turning the leaves and guiding the wind. After I'm done I witness the joy of children playing in the leaves, it warms my heart. I go into the forest and find a tree that really stood out to me. Me knowing all trees that is definitely a Sugar Maple, I walk up to it and place my hand on the trunk. I instantly feel..a connection with this tree..as if it's important.

"I should probably get back to work. I'll be back." I say to the tree walking away.

~Time Skip To Nighttime~

I walk through the forest turning the leaves when I see some frost on some trees. 'Oh gosh. Don't tell me this is who I think it is..actually, it might be nice to finally meet him.' I thought. I keep walking through the forest when I encouter a frozen lake. I see a boy skating on it without any shoes, he has snowy white hair and ocean blue eyes. He wears a blue hoodie and brown leggings, he also happens to be bare foot. I walk around the lake not knowing how thick it is. I finally gain the courage to go talk to him, if he can even see me.

"Hello!" I greet as I walk up to him, his back was turned to me so he jumped, which made me jump.

"Oh, Hi!" He says.

"Y-You can see me?" I ask shocked.

"Yeah. Who are you?" He asks.

"I'm Aurelia Autumn. Who are you?" I say.

"Jack Frost." He says. It is Jack Frost!

"Oh, it's wonderful to meet you Mr. Frost!" I say excited.