Chapter 1~ Things Starting

~???'s POV~

The car stopped off the side off the road, the engine turning off. It was the middle of the day so no one was expected to be here. The passenger side door opened and a lady with orangish hair climbed out. "Sir," she said opening the back door, "it seems we are we are a safe distance now." A middle aged  man climbed out of the car with a smug smile on his face.

"Alice get me my watch, we have work to do."  The girl nodded and climbed back into the car. The man fiddled with his shirt, looking around the area. I sighed, pushing off the tree I was leaning against. I walked out from the shadow of the tree and onto the road where the car was parked. The man noticed me, a smile creeping on his face. "I see you're here aswell." I scoffed, putting my hands in my pockets.

"I was assigned a job and I will fulfill it." He laughed before turning back to Alice who had a watch in her hand. He took he watch and fastened it on his wrist.

"With just one press of a button I will be able to activate my plan." I smiled a little, wanting to get things started already. After a few seconds of patience, the man had pressed a button on his watch. A screeching sound could be heard then a ding. "Come, we must be going." We all got into the car, me and Alice in the back.

"You remember your assingment right?" Alice questioned me. I nodded, looking out the window.

"Make sure those two suffer the most right, headmaster?" I grinned looking at the man sitting in front of me. He didn't say anything, just nodded and we kept driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, the first chapter of the amazing sequel. Sorry the chapter was so short I wanted it to be kind of like an introduction chapter. Well anyways I hoped you all enjoyed and leave a like (>^.^)>.

Bye~

~Flips