Moving in

I'm nervous, this is a new place, a new start. I could be a whole new person. I take my phone out of my pocket and search for shopping malls near me. I choose the one that's closest to me and start walking in that direction. I bought a lot of new clothes with some of the money my parents gave me. 'I'm hungry' I think to myself so I head to a fast food place in the mall, it's called Panda Express. It's really good.

-20 minutes Later( Spongebob voice )-

'I can't wait to see my new dorm and meet my new roommate, I hope it's nice'. I lean down to turn the Music on and start dancing to BlackPink's Whistle. "MAKE 'EM WHISTLE LIKE A MISSLE BOMB BOMB", "EVERYTIME I SHOW BLOW UP UH" I start singing like the fanboy I am.

-6 BlackPink songs later-

I finally made it to the dorms. 'I'll take my luggage in later' I grabbed my backpack and headed for room #22 and the 4th floor. When I get inside I notice there's other boxes. 'So he's already here' I smile to myself. I wonder what he's like. Is he nice? Will he be my first friend? And as if on cue he walks out of a room on the left. His hair is wet and he has a towel hanging around his waist hanging dangerously low, so low I can see his v-line. I gulp. He's so hot. He's tan and maybe an inch or 2 taller than me. The way his jet black hair shifts with the slightest movement. And his back, it's so broad and muscular like the rest of his body. I was about to let my eyes wander lower when I noticed he stopped was he was doing and was right in front of me.

-Taehyungs Hot Roommate(his words not mine)-

"Who the hell are you and why are you in my dorm room?" I half shout at him. The guy just looks at me dumbfounded, like he can't comprehend what's going on. "Are you fucking deaf!?" I fully shout this time.

-Taehyung-

He's shouting at me. But why can't I talk back. It's like the words are stuck in my throat. Then he curses at me. "I'm s-sorry....I'm um y-you're new roommate" I say so quietly I thought he wouldn't hear me, but he does anyway. I can see his face soften a little. "Aish! Say that first you pabo!"
He half shouts at me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean too" ugh why do I sound so weak and scared! This is supposed to be a new life, a new me! But here I am running away again. "I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" I say holding out a shaky hand. "Jeon Jungkook, have you seen a white button up anywhere?" he says not even acknowledging my hand. I look around, just now taking in the medium sized room we have to share. I start searching and moving things along with him. I pick something White from on the ground and hand it to him, "Is this it?" I ask."Yes, thank you!" he says flashing me a 5 second grin. I can feel a slight blush come to my cheeks at the sight of his cute bunny like smile. "Where are u going?" I ask when he comes out from the closet with a pair of black jeans, and timbs on. My eyes widen at the sight, he looks damn sexy, I look away so I wouldn't be caught staring. He grabs his keys and wallet and starts walking, stopping when he gets at the door he looks me up and down "Not bad" he says then leaves. I hear a car drive away. "What the fuck does that mean".