Panic attack

Taehyung's POV
My back hurts...wait why can't I move. Jeez this really hurts. It feels like someone is crushing me. I open my eyes and find a sleeping Jungkook. He's so close, my nose is almost touching his, but......he's so beautiful.

The pain is forgotten when he scrunches up his face. He looks like a bunny. I smile to myself studying his face. He has a scar on his cheek. His lips look so soft and he has long eyelashes.

Oh no. He's moving. Noooooooo.
Ow ow ow it huuurts.

'Stop it!' I mentally scream at him for making me remember my pain.

That's when I realize

He's shirtless and has only boxers on

And this isn't my shirt

Uhhh

Did we...

No we can't, right?
I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I notice him moving his hands and bringing me closer.

His hands are now at my waist. And our lower halves are touching. I'm keeping our tops separate.

I don't know where to put my arms so I just have them very close to my chest so I won't touch him.

He still smells of Coulonge and I unconsciously lean in closer and close my eyes.

-1 Hour later-

I wake up again. This time, alone and with an aching head. I look around noticing I'm hugging a pillow. I sigh and get up but immediately cry out when I feel an agonizing pain in my lower back.

I fall to my knees in an attempt to ease the pain. I close my eyes trying to think about anything else, but then I start thinking about what happened yesterday.

I can feel myself start to tremble and I hug myself in an attempt to stop myself.

I squeeze my eyes shut trying to get it out of my head

'Stop it! Please!'

I can feel him on me.

Suddenly I feel someone shaking me. I open my eyes barely realizing I was screaming and crying.

I look up to see who came, it was Jimin.

'Oh, again'

He bends down and touches my cheek then pulls me into a hug. I don't hug back, I just stay limp. Not even crying anymore.

When he finally let's go he says "Taehyung, it's okay I'm here now"

But I didn't want it to be you

I just stare at him. He looks around "Do you want to eat something?" I shake my head. "Okay then do you want to come to my place?" When I hear that I look at him and give a little nod.

"Okay let's get you into some decent clothes first okay?" He pulls me up, only to see me wince in pain and fall back down.

"Taehyung!? Are you okay?!" He rushes to catch me by the waist.

The way he's holding me hurts but it's better than before. I grab onto him and steady myself.

He helps me walk to get some clothes so I won't be half naked going to his house. I get awn oversized light pink hoodie, grey sweatpants, and some slides.

He carried me in his arms making sure I was comfortable. He carried me to his dark purple Ferrari and put me in the passengers seat and gets the blanket that covers the backseat and covers me with it.

My Roommate Hates Me?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara