Cute

Suddenly the door burst open. "WHAT THE FUCK" I hear a voice say but I can't look. Suho looks up at the door "Get out!" He shouts. He quickly covers himself but I'm completely exposed. I hear little footsteps coming in my direction. "Get the fuck off him!" Then he comes into view.

Jimin. I was disappointed. Why...? Who else  was I expecting? At least it's someone.

Jimin pushes him off me and helps me up. He picks me up bridal style and takes me into the next room over.

He put me down on the bed and then walked out. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HIM YOU BASTARD" I was startled by the sudden shouting. He then comes back in the room

"Are you okay Tae?" He  says while putting his hands on my face. "Y-yeah, I am n-now" I say, my crying is begining to slow little by little.

He puts his forehead on mine and rubs my head. "I'll text someone to take you home" I look at him confused

"W-why can't y-you take m-me?" I question him barely taking in his red eyes. "Oh...." I look down "I'm sorry Tae"

He pulls his phone out and texts someone "There, he should be coming and he'll take you home okay?" I nod in agreement and just hug him feeling tired and worn out.

The door suddenly opens and I open my eyes just enough to see a silhouette of a man come in I close them and fall asleep again.

Jimins POV
"Thanks Jungkook" I say as I hand him the scared little baby in my arms. He carries him bridal style.

"I can't take him because well if you look at me I'm a little high...." I say rubbing the back if my neck.

"Yeah I can see that" Oh god his voice. Why does Taehyung get the hot roommate.

I pout but stop myself when I see him look at me. "Take him home for me please" I say putting my hands together.

"Well duh, what else would I do with him?" I rub the back of my neck again, out of habit "Well..." I say in a high pitch voice and a suggestive smirk.

"You're gonna say that? In this situation?" He says a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I say quickly. Fuck! I'm so stupid. "Yeah okay bye" He says and leaves the room. I sigh and go back to the guys. Yoongi pats the place next to him and I take a seat, "You okay?" He asks while putting a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah I'm okay" He pulls me in for a comforting hug.

Jungkook POV
Trying not to bump into anyone while leaving its hard because I mean, nobody ignores me when I walk in the room, men and women turn their heads just to get a look.

When I get out side its already 12pm. He's so light, I don't even need to use both hands. I will though, just in case.

He's so small and his waist is so thin. He has both arms around my neck and is laying his head on my chest. His eyes and lips are swollen from crying.

He looks so.......vulnerable. Was he drinking? Even though I don't talk to him often I can tell he's innocent.

I almost took that away today. I couldn't hold myself back, I need more self control. I need to stay away until I know I can control myself.

Buzz buzz.

I put him in the passenger seat and check my phone.

Yugyeom: Heyyyyyy

Jungkook❤: I can't talk now

Yugyeom: Oh um okay I guess...

Yugyeom: Bye<3

Jungkook❤: Bye

I put my phone back in my pocket and sit on the driver seat. "Mmm" I turn my head to Taehyung, he's tossing and turning, reaching his hands out. He doesn't stop so I just move him into my lap and he immediately put his arms around my neck and hugs me tight. He then falls asleep soundly.

A light chuckle escapes my lips. I look down hoping I didn't disturb his sleep. His face is in my chest. He has such a small frame compared to mine, he fits perfectly in my arms.

I hold him for a little and kiss his head. His lips turn into a small smile and he hugs me tighter.

----Time skip----

I get out of the car, careful not to wake him. I'm holding him up by his thighs while he's still hugging me tightly. His legs are dangling and gently hitting my thighs but it doesn't bother me.

When I walk up to the room I can't really open the door with one hand. "Sorry Taehyung" I say in a small voice. I move my hand to his butt to steady him and quickly got the keys from my pocket and opened the door.

I then moved both my hands back to his thighs and kicked the door closed. I tried to put him in his bed but he wouldn't budge.

"Aish, Taehyung let go" He just hugged me tighter "cute" I say softly before moving to my bed and placing us both in a cuddling position. He then let go for a little and I took the chance to remove my shirt and pants, along with his, making sure not to look. I put him in one of my white t-shirts. I can't sleep with clothes and he can't be comfortable in those pants.

He starts moving again and I pull him to my chest and he calms down. "Why are you so adorable" I say smiling to myself.

I pull him closer to my chest and pull the red and black covers over the both of us. I can feel him start to shiver a little. I pull him closer to me until our bodies are completely touching each other's. I feel a slight blush coming up so I snuggle my head into his brown hair. He smells like strawberries.

He suddenly moves his head up. I can see his beautiful features. His nice pink lips and his long eyelashes. I softly kiss his nose and let sleep over take me.

---------------
Hi guys I hope it wasn't a boring chapter I tried a little fluff I guess??? Please don't be a silent reader and comment or vote 🙏🙏