Day 1

-<Next Morning>
"Ugh" I groan as the sun is suddenly shining brightly in my face. I sit up and rub the sleepiness from my face with my hands.

I look up at the window which is now open. Confused I look around and find my new roommate, Jungkook, in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

Aish, the nerve of this guy, not coming home until 1am and now waking me up early acting as if he didn't do anything wrong!

I huff and swing my feet over the side of my new bed. After grabbing my tooth brush from my backpack and head to the bathroom.

I stand beside Jungkook and start brushing my teeth along with him. He finishes and leaves a few seconds after, leaving me by my lonesome.

I close the door and finish up my morning routine. When I come out he's already getting dressed, putting on ripped jeans, a regular white shirt with a pocket on the left side, and the same timbs as yesterday.

"Where are you going?" I ask him as I sit down on the couch. "Out."

Well that's so descriptive, I think while rolling my eyes and grabbing the remote

As I switch through the channels I hear the door close and all you can hear is the sound of the TV.

"I'm bored" I tell myself. I decide not to laze around all day and go out. It's breezy so I put on a soft, pastel pink sweater, life blue jeans, and a silver necklace with a heart on it.

I look in the mirror "I'm so gay" I say to myself.  I put my headphones on and hit shuffle, "BOGOSHIPDA" I scream as soon as I step outside.

~Le Time Skip~

I'm laying down under a large tree in the park listening to the piano versions of EXOs popular songs.

I'm humming along until I feel a a shadow over my face, blocking to sun's rays from my face. I open one eye for a peek only to see a guy there with chubby cheeks and black flowy hair.

He's cute. "Oh...uh....hi" he says as I open both if my eyes. "Hi....um who are you?" I say as I sit up and lean my back against the tree.

"Sorry if I seemed a little creepy, I was just wondering why someone would just lay down in the grass." he says as he sits in front of me.

"Sorry I just moved here" I say a hint of confusion in my voice. "Oh no it's fine! It's just I've never seen anyone do that so.....I just wanted to see " his cheeks turn a light pink and he turns his gaze at the grass next to my left foot.

"It's fine....." I say trailing off.

"Jimin" he says "It's fine Jimin" I say showing a small smile.

"I'm Taehyung" I say holding my hand out. He gladly took it, we talked for a while, and exchanged phone numbers.

"Wanna go get some food?" he asks. He gives a slight chuckle when I nod my head like a very excited child.

~Le Time Skip~

"Thank you for today Jimin, I think I'll really like it here." I say as I stand in the doorway of my shared dorm.

"No problem and if your roommate ever gives you trouble just text me and I'll put him in his place" he says throwing fake punches in the air.

I laugh at how adorable he is "Thanks Jiminie but I don't think you can take him with that big of a height difference" is say patting his head.

"Yah! I'm not that small Taehyung! I could totally take him!" I start to say something but then Jungkook comes up behind me "You're loud, be quiet" he says coldly and then goes back to watching TV on the couch. I turn back to Jimin "You can take him?" I ask teasingly.

"Fuck that I'd let him take me" Jimin says leaning in to get another look "Damn you're lucky". I look at Jungkook and then back at Jimin

"He's hot but an asshole" I say whispering the asshole part so Jungkook wouldn't accidentally here me.

"Well it's getting dark, I don't want you to be walking alone in the dark."  Jimin looks at Jungkook one last time and leans in "You better get him before I do" he says and skips away

"Night Taehyung!" he shouts while waving his hand out the air.

"Night....." I say quietly, he probably didn't hear me. I go inside and sit on the opposite side of the couch and start scrolling through my instagram page.

"Who is he?" I hear a voice pierce the air. I look up to see Jungkook staring at me. "He's just a new friend I made" I say without looking at him.

No reply.

I look up again and find him still staring. "You okay, dude?" I say as I shift positions. He gives a slight nod at turns back to the TV. How weird, I think to myself.

~Authors Note~
Sorry for not posting in a while, I'll probably post more on this story because the other one takes time and my mind needs to be in a dark place for me to write a good but sad story. If you have a trigger do cutting I suggest you not read it, it has a very depressing theme. Well anyway I would just like to say thank you for waiting patiently and I'll try to make long chapters for you to enjoy because I know I love when it's a long update. Well if your like me then you most likely skipped this part so I'll just take my leave now *leaves*