Wait...

What just happened?! Jungkook just harassed me? But I liked it....ugh I'm so confused! All I know is that whatever just happened was hot.

Flashback Taehyung POV
"Don't break the rules unless you want to deal with me." He steps closer until his body is against mine.

"Ahh..." I accidentally let out a small moan. "You like that baby?" He says, his voice almost a whisper. I don't do anything.

"Don't ignore me baby boy" He puts his knee in between my legs and presses it up against me. I can feel my knees growing weak. I'm about to fall on him. That's when he removes his body and his knee but his face moves closer and his lips barely, just barely touch mine.

But it was enough, enough for me to melt right into his touch, enough for me to lean in asking for more.

He smirks and then gives me a rough and long kiss. I moan and he takes the chance to slide his tongue in and explore my mouth.

He grabs my waist to and snakes his hand down, I shudder at his warm hands. I put my arms around his neck and turn my head to deepen the kiss.

All of a sudden he backs away and looks me up and down. "Not yet baby boy, be patient" He then leaves me in the room alone......with a problem

End of Flashback
After solving my little problem I walked back to the couch where the guys were supposed to be.

I look around, none of them in sight. I sigh to myself and walk around hoping to find Jimin but all I find are the alcoholic drinks. I figure why not, right? I pour myself some beer.

"Ew" I prefer wine way better. I pout when I don't see Jimin any anywhere.

"Hey cutie" I hear someone say behind me. I continue walking until someone pulls on the bottom of my shirt. I turn around and find myself looking at a handsome guy. "I was taking to you cutie." He pulls me closer "What kind of drink were you looking for?" He bites his lip.

"Who are you?" I ask tilting my head to the side. He chuckles and says "I'm Suho, and you are?" He says getting my unfinished beer cup and drinking it.

"Kim Taehyung and I was just looking for some wine, beer isn't really my thing" I say, not looking at him feeling embarrassed.

"Here let me help you" he says and drags me to one of the cabinets in the kitchen.

He opens it "Voilà" He says showing me bottle of wine. "You come to enough of his parties and you tend to learn where everything is"

He opens up a bottle and turns around to get a cup. He pours it and hands it to me. "Thank you" I say shyly.

"You're so cute" He says with a smile in which I return. "Wanna go someplace quiet and talk?" He says over the loud music. "Sure why not" I say not thinking anything of it. He takes my hand and I follow him upstairs.

Once we're inside he closes the door so the music doesn't reach us. "Wow.." I say looking around. "This room is very....cute" I touch the light pink stuffed animal on the couch. There's also a pink carpet. I walk over to the couch and lay down. "You okay?" Suho says as he comes closer.

"I feel tired all of a sudden I don't know why tho..." I sit up on the couch while he sits next to me.

"Who'd you come here with?" He asks moving his hand to play with my hair. "A friend" I say leaning into his touch. "A friend? No girlfriend?" He questions.

"Ew definitely no girlfriend" I say crossing my arms. "No? So...boyfriend then?" He questions putting him arm around my shoulders.

"Well not necessarily, but I want one. Someone who loves, and appreciates me. One that I can  laugh and cry with, ya' know?"  I say laying my head on his shoulder getting comfortable.

"So you like guys?" He turns my head to face him. "Yeah. Does it bother you?" He pulls me into a hug "No because I like them too" He smiles

And then he leans in
He puts his mouth on mine and slowly pushes me down below him. It feels different.

I don't like it. He puts me between his legs and continues to kiss me. "S-stop" I push him to get him off.

He grabs my hands and forces them down. He sits on me. I can't move. It's like my body won't listen to me.

"Awe can't move? Good" He starts taking my belt off, then sliding down my jeans. "Stop! Please!" I choke out in between my sobs.

He's going to rape me. "You'll feel good soon baby" He says wiping the tears off my face.

"Don't touch me! Get off!" I scream but it only makes him laugh. "You're not going anywhere soon" He says while taking his belt off. The door is so close but I can't move, there are people downstairs but they won't hear my screaming. He's going to brake me, and I can't do anything about it.

He starts sliding his pants down and throws them somewhere in the room. I can't stop crying, I keep trying to move but I can't all I can do is cry and scream.

But nothing is affecting him. He just needs to take the only clothing I have covering me. He looks down at my face and slowly starts to lower my underwear. "Stop...." Is all I can say.

-------------

Oh cliff hanger. Sorry guyssss