Party

When I get off the first thing I noticed was the house. IT'S FUCKING HUGE! I've never seen anything that big before! I stare in awe for a few seconds more before I come back to my senses.

"Jimin,who's house is this? It's huge!" I say as we walk on the red carpet, I take in the 2 stair cases on the sides of the house.

How fancy

"Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you" He says with his adorable eye smile that anyone could fall for, maybe even me.

"It's Jin hyung's house, we call him mom but Namjoon calls him princess" He says as he wiggles his eyebrows and smiles.

"Who's Namjoon?" I tilt my head

Jimin smirks, once again, "his daddy"

"Oh" I shrug it off confused

When we get inside the house all I see is a lot of  bodies rubbing against each other. Girls on guys, girls on girls and even guys on guys

I smile because that means I can be myself here. Jimin takes my wrist and pushes me through the crowd towards a group of friends sitting on 2 pink velvet couches

There's 4 great looking guys sitting down talking, one of them is sitting on the others lap and the other 2 are just sitting beside each other. Jimin gets their attention and gives introductions

"Hyungs, this is Taehyung. Taehyung these are the hyungs Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi" Jimin points to one everytime he says a name

"H-hi" Why did I stutter!? I look so uncool...

Jimin sits down and pats the cushion next to him. I gladly take a seat while the hyungs continue their conversation again

They were talking about some boy band that I didn't catch the name of. But I heard the name Sehun and something about how hot he is these days?

But after that I heard a smack and looked towards the sound and saw Namjoon hyung holding his reddened cheek and Jin hyung crossing his arms with an annoyed look on his face. I'm guessing I heard right.

We talked for a little and I even had a conversation with Yoongi and Hoseok hyung.

I'm starting to feel comfortable, and that's when Yoongi's phone buzzes. He checks it and stands up "He's here guys, I'll be back"

He goes in the opposite direction and disappears in the sea of people. We continue talking and next thing I know Yoongi is back with a familiar person behind him

Jungkook. If I said he looked  hot before I have no idea what he is now. He was dressed in a tight, silk black button up and black ripped jeans. I gulped. With every movement the silk and the buttons strain because of how well built he is

I mean I should know I did see him shirtless when we met. And to complete his look he has black timberlands and his hair parted

He turned around to say bye to the person he was with and oh my god, his back. The way his muscles move with the slightest movement gets me restless.

While I was busy daydreaming I didn't notice Jimin whispering to me. "Taehyung, you're starring!" He say and sticks his tongue out but immediately puts it back in when we notice Jungkook is walking in our direction.

He's looking at me though. I can't tell what he wants in the dark lighting of the house.

Next thing I know he's standing over me making me feel small under him. He grabs my wrist, his hand is much bigger than Jimins. His grip his firm.

He pulls me up and looks at the group "We have something to discuss, in private" He drags me harshly through the crowd and into an empty room where he traps me between the wall and himself, his hands pressing on the wall beside me.

I know my face is red right now but I mean, can you blame me? He comes in closer and whispers "Why are you here"

What? I look at him hoping I misheard him.

"W-what do y-you mean?" I say in a hushed voice. "You saw the rules didn't you?" He eyes me up and down. I shake my head.

"There were rules on the fridge" He says in a deeper tone. "I-i didn't see anything" I say looking down at the floor.

"Don't go out when I'm not home" He says making me look up at him in confusion. "That's rule number one" He says starring me dead in the eye.

"Rule number 2 you can't date anyone unless I approve, rule number 3 you can't show a lot of skin, and rule number 4 you can't have anyone over unless I know them" I look at him in disbelief as he said the rest of the 'rules' he can't be serious.

I didn't even notice my mouth was hanging open. "Close your pretty mouth baby,  I wouldn't want anything to get inside it" He says while closing my mouth with his finger. He let's his finger linger aground on my lips for a little before he bites his lips and says "Don't break the rules unless you want to deal with me."
--------
WHAT'S UP GUYS! Haven't updated in a while hehe....... Sorry I've just been absent minded and have a lot of things on my mind, but I don't have writers block anymore YAYYYYY well I tried making a longer chapter for you guys. I really hope you like it this is my first book like this ya know?
It's Jimin -} ( ͡°з ͡°)
DEM LIPS
Please vote and comment I don't wanna be lonely