These Idiots

I wake up from my peaceful sleep, to come to the realization  that I was surrounded by water.

I look around trying to realize how I got here, then I hit me its Saturday the perfect day for me to get pranked my brothers, Nate and Noah or as I like to call them dumb and dumber. "Quinn, we're sorry!" Noah said, as always he's being the peacemaker while Nate was trying to stifle his laughs.

"Well he's sorry." Of course it was Nate who said that, after the fact of their 'little' prank.

I slowly turned to look at the boys, being careful not to tip the mattress that's currently floating on top of the lake, But being me, an extremely clumsy person, had to tip it after one small

"How am I related to these idiots"

I thought as I swam up to the top of the lake only hear more laughter.

I gave them a stare that would stop anyone dead in their tracks as their laughter dies down, I walk up to them grinning maniacally, to let them know that they're screwed.

"Quinn, I'm serious, we are really sorry, please I'm only 18, I have so much to live for" Nate rambled on.

"Nate"

"Nate"

"Nate"

"God, Nate shut up!"

Finally, he shut up, I look around only to notice that Noah had taken the opportunity to run.

I look Nate dead in the eye he is definitely gonna get it worse then Noah, after all, he is the reason Noah is most likely locked in the panic room trying to hide.

As Nate looks at me nervously waiting to see what I'm going to do, I whispered low enough for him still to hear me,

"Run", and with that he booked it running towards the house like a maniac...