Meeting the 'bad boys'?

The three boys stared at me with a look of confusion in their eyes? 

The realization that we must be the new students slowly dawned upon them. These boys may have pretty faces, but they don't seem to be the smartest cookie in the batches.

"Is there something on my face?", I said when the boys wouldn't stop staring. The 'emo' one, who I now know as Destrey was quick to look away.

 'At least someone's mom taught them manners', I thought to myself before chuckling.

Deciding that I was probably going to have to be the first one to speak, I turned to look at the group of boys that stood before me,

 "I'm Quinn Carter, these are my brothers Nate and Noah. I'm hoping that you will be able to show them each their first classes, so that I may report to my class a little early", I spoke in a respectful voice. 

The truth is that I would usually have no problem showing my brothers to their first period, but honestly, I don't have the energy to deal with them this morning, especially since the jerk ate my breakfast, that was a real low blow.

The more masculine of the three quickly tried to say something, but I couldn't hear him, seeing as I had already walked out the doors. 

As I walked down the narrow hallway, I pulled out the papers that Mrs.Smith had given me. It was my schedule and a map of the school. The map is going to be extremely important today seeing as I refused to let those boys show me to my classes.

-----------------------------------

After a few minutes of walking. I arrived at my first period, which just so happened to be science; a class I was luckily skilled in. 

I opened the door, a few sets of wandering eyes turned to me. I walked over to who I could only assume was the teacher.

 He was huddled up in a chair almost hidden behind the stacks of paper on his desk. "I'm Quinn, your new student," I said hoping to gain his attention.

 The man looked up at me, his eyes widened, "You were coming today?", he said embarrassed " I honestly thought I had time to clean up." he said while nonchalantly sliding his arms across his desk and in a result knocking everything on to the floor, in what seemed to be an attempt to remove the clutter?

 "trust me, I didn't plan on coming today either, so it was a surprise for both of us", I said while doing terrible 'jazz hands'.

 I studied the man's features while he continued to try to clear his desk unsuccessfully. He had fair skin, a small stubble that seemed to have just started appearing from a lack of shaving, big blue eyes, and greyish hair which seemed to have started receding long ago.

"Well, Ms. Quinn, in this classroom, we don't have a seating chart so feel free to take a seat where ever you please, Oh and you can call me Mr.O'hare.", the man, who I now know as Mr. O'Hare said while gesturing his hand to the rows of chairs located across the room. 

I nodded my head and turned to the chairs. I decided to find a seat smack in the middle. 

A few minutes after I sat down the bell rang, signaling the rest of the students to head to class. As the students walked in, I tried to guess what clic' they're from. A girl in an oversized sweater soon walked in, i couldn't guess her clic'. She wore baggy clothes, but anyone could still tell that this chick had a perfect body. She could easily be in the popular clic'. 

The young woman looked around the room noticing that the seats were quickly filling up, she saw the open one right next to me.

 She quickly ran to the seat in what seemed to be an attempt to claim it before anyone else, little did she now that that seat would remain open because no one and I mean no one wants to associate with the gang leaders daughter this early in the morning.

---------------------------

Hey guys, how was this chapter? It is a whole 724 words, can you believe that?

Anywho thanks for reading, don't forget to follow me and vote on the story if you like it!