Glitter Bomb!

Finally, after running for a few minutes we arrived at home.

Our house was humongous, while I loved it because it allowed us to have space and have most of the gang live with us, I also hated it knowing the reason we are living in this house is because of dads gang.

I walk upstairs to my room to start planning revenge on the Idiots who decided to prank me.

A few hours later I had it planned to every last detail,

it's Saturday every Saturday the boys go to some guys party but since they decided to prank me they won't be going at all.

I run downstairs and grab kool-aid, baking soda, and glitter.

this may be too extreme but they deserve it.

1 hour late, everything is set up the boys will be getting out of their shower soon only to realize the kool-aid that's in their showerheads turned them red, the baking soda in the hairdryer would ruin their precious hair, then they will run to find me, only for the motion sensor to turn the fan on which I so generously covered in glitter making them shine like the stars they say they are.

Finally, after sitting on the couch looking bored, I see my mom sit by me looking happy,

"Sweetie, great news after realizing how much it means to your brothers and you to try and have a normal high school life,

Your father and I decided to move us to Nebraska"

she exclaimed excitedly.

I can't believe what I just heard as I get up to hug my mom I see the twins gaping, probably processing what they just heard.

They finally look at me as if remembering why they came down here in the first place.

''Oh, yeah.." I chuckle nervously looking around for an exit.

"Oh, yeah" Nate mimics looking at me with a mischevious glint in his eyes.

Finally, mom must have been curious as to why so much tension was in the room, because slowly turned around only to start laughing at her sons looking as if a glitter bomb exploded in there room...again.

'" wait, your sister did this to you two" she chuckled.

Slowly the boys inched closer to me getting ready to pounce.

"Boys!, go pack!"

"yes, mom" both the boys mumbled in synch, yeah they're creepy like that I know.

I looked over at mom thankful that she was able to stop that situation,

'Thank you, i owe you my life seriously!"

"Anytime, now go pack while I tell the others" she chuckled and with that I went upstairs to start packing for my fresh start away from everything I screwed up, when we move maybe my brothers wouldn't be so protective of me because nobody would know me there, they wouldn't know any of us, that is until dad starts doing business there too...

Hey guys!

I need a name for ya'll what should I call you? feel free to comment any ideas you have

this story is really bad, I know, but if I want to get better I have to start from the bottom and I would love to have your support.

if you have any ideas for characters, schools, gang names, or just ideas for this book feel free to put them in the comment section below

also don't forget to follow and vote!