"wanna join?"

I started at the girl who was stood in front of me.

" Hey! I'm Natalie, I just wanted to let you know that I'm always willing to be your friend, because it can get a little 'rough' here." The girl, who I now know as Natalie spoke.

While what the girl had said might seem very 'nice'? Something about it didn't sound right.

"Well Natalie, ill make sure to keep that in mind," I responded.

I stepped around her, seeing as she wasn't moving, and began to walk over to Nate and Noah.

As I approached the table, the boys started to scoot over making room for me to sit down.

"Thanks," I said acknowledging what the boys had done for me.

It took a seat and turned to my brothers.

"So how has it been so far?" I asked making sure I wasn't going to have to beat anyone up yet.

"It's been fine mostly, besides Vivienne trying to make Noah here newest victim," Nate said in a teasing voice.

"Oh shut it, we all know that when she finally gets it in her head that I don't want her, she'll go after you next," Noah responded in a calm tone.

That made Nate shut his mouth seeing as he realized it was probably true.

Suddenly a new voice entered our conversation.

" H-Hey there, I'm D-Destery ", a stuttering voice piped in.

I turned to the voice, only to find the boy that had previously tackled Nate to the floor.

Hey Destery, I'm Quinn" I said

"Oooh your 'Quinn! Well these are the dorks that i call my friends. This is Valentino, but we just call him Val, " he said gesturing to the boy that was sat behind him reading, " and this is Hunter, he doesn't have a nickname, because last time we tried to give him one he threatened my cat, and that wasn't cool," Destery rambled on, while slowly turning his head a giving Hunter a hard glare.

Val nodded his head in acknowledgment, while hunter grabbed my hand a placed a soft kiss on my knuckles.

These boys don't seem like much of talkers, well besides Destery.
Destrey seems to be one hell of a talker once he's comfortable with someone.

"So what do you think of them, Quinn? Do you wanna join their group with us?" Nate said nodding towards the boys, who were now looking at me, waiting for my answer.

I slowly ran my eyes over each of the boys, taking in every detail, and watching their body language.

Finding nothing out of the ordinary about them, besides the random scars every now and then on Val'. I decided to make my decision.

"I'll join the group, " I said with a small smile, before quickly turning my head to look at the boys " If that's okay with Y'all after all?"

"I'd love for you to join us", hunter said sending a wink my way.

Destrey jumped up and pushed Nate out of his spot. He quickly sat down in the spot.

"Please join us, " Destery said before whispering to me, "there's way too much testosterone here. Help meeeeee."

We all turned to face Val, who was the only one who still hadn't answered.

He slowly looked up from the book he was reading and faced me.

"Only if you want to." He spoke with a small smile.

------------------

How was this chapter? Any advice?

What do y'all think of the boys??

If you liked this chapter don't forget to comment, vote and add 'The Eldritch Truth to your library.

If you're feeling generous, please click that follow button!