Goodbye

"Quinn go to sleep, The flights at 6!" my mother shouted up the stairs. I looked at the clock, 11:32. I'm definitely not going to want to get up in the morning.

I turn off all the lights around the house till its pitch black as I walk up to my room I see Nate standing in the kitchen staring off into space.

"Nate, what are you doing you should be asleep"

"so should you" he responded sarcastically

''Nate I'm serious we leave in a few hours, what are you thinking about that's keeping you awake? You love to sleep."

"ok fine I'll tell you because I am tired,

it's just what is someone finds out who we are, I mean being the children of one the most well-known gang leaders does have disadvantages there is also a gang up there! Nobody knows who they are, but they are said to know everybody, its creepy"

"Nate, for God sake, of course, someone is bound to find out who we are, were the children of James and Ruby Carter, if someone hasn't heard those names they're living under a rock"

"Quinn, you should go to sleep now, I still have some last minute items to put away," Nate said tiredly

I walked up the stairs slowly looking back at Nate knowing he won't be going to sleep tonight, I sigh as I close my bedroom door.

As I lie down on my bed I realize, this is going to be the last time I ever sleep in the room, this house, heck this town ever again.

I slowly fall asleep wondering what my new life will be like...

"QUINN GET UP"I hear my dad yell, well dang someones grumpy....

a slowly stand up an stretch as I finish I look at the clock, 4:26

I could have slept an extra few minutes.

I walk downstairs after freshening up, I look around only to see everything boxed up ready to go, my childhood house just left behind in a house that is soon to look empty.

Nate and Noah are running around, mom and dad are hurrying to finish last minutes "business", and me... I'm processing that this is the last time I will see this place again.

I start to carry the last of the boxes to the moving truck.

I walk outside, taking one last long look at the house that holds so many memories. after sitting in the car for a few minutes then they all come and sit down with me, we stay there for a few minutes ignoring the amount of time we have left to get to the airport, we just sit and stare at the house. Slowly after a few minutes and everybody is done and ready, we take off to the airport in silence, not only because we're gonna miss this town, but were all really tired.