Who are you?

I stared at the small childlike girl sitting next to me. She had brown hair that went to her shoulders, tan skin, a small number of freckles and big brown eyes. While her features were very plain looking, something about her made me feel the need to get to know her.

"I'm Quinn," I said slowly trying to catch her attention.

" I'm Autumn", she said without turning her head to look at me.

Well, I don't think this 'Autumn' girl is going to be very willing to join me in what the kids now days call a 'Friendship'? deciding against the thought of leaving her alone, I decided to keep up this little speck of a conversation we were having.

"Well autumn, It's nice to meet you, "I said while giving her my most dazzling smile, "I really hope that we can become decent friends or at least acquaintances." 

Acknowledging what I said to her, she turned her head to face me, giving me a small smile. "I'd like that,'' she said.

Not long after the teacher had decided to start class. I zoned out to whatever he was trying to teach us. 

***************

I walked to what seemed to be the cafeteria and started to look for dumb and dumber. Only to find them seated smack next to the boys from earlier.

I slowly started to make my walk to them, when someone stopped me.

I eyed the girl up and down. She had dark brown hair and tan skin, her eyes were a green color which went nicely with her skin. She wore a classic checkered print crop top, skinny jeans and a pair of checkered Vans.
She wore what literally every other person in this school was wearing.

So she's a basic bitch?

The girl that was stood in front of me finally decided to speak when a horrible high pitched sound was emitted.

Looking around, noticing no one else was fazed, I realized it.

That sound was her voice. Bloody hell...

-----------
Hey guys, how was this chapter? Any advice.
Who do you think this girl is? Friend or Foe?

Make sure you vote on the chapter an add the book to your library if you enjoyed it! It also wouldn't hurt to drop a follow for old 'Bob Ross :'(