'Hell, we all need you"

Seeing as I had now 'joined' this friend group, I decided to head to class with them once lunch was over.

As we walked through the crowded hallway I noticed that everyone had moved out of the way for these boys.

Since I was walking next to Val, I decided I would ask him.

"Hey, why are these people treating ya'll like royalty?"

"Well Quinn, most of them have always done this, " he said 'But just now did everyone start doing it too. But honestly, I think they're really moving for you and your brothers" he said with a slight smile on his face.

"That's pretty cool'' I said honestly.

As we walked farther down the hall of classrooms, the guys started leaving to go to class until it was just me and destrey.

I walked into the history room and took a seat near the back, because destrey insisted 'that the cool kids sit here'.

As we were waiting for the class to fill up, Destrey tuned to me.

" Yah know, Val never really smiled, no matter how many jokes I would tell him. So the fact that you were able to get him to smile on the first day is really saying something." He said with a slight smile on his face.
"So you see, what I'm trying to get at here is that I think Val needs someone like you. Hell, we all need someone like you."

I ran my eyes over the boy sitting next to me. Bright blue hair, tan skin, big brown eyes, I don't know what I was looking for, but I must have found it.

"Destrey, I'm not going anywhere, Y'all are stuck with me."

************

As I walked out of the school, I ran my eyes I we the crowd in search of Nate and Noah.
I finally found them next to a group boys. I walked over to them.

"Aye, let's go." I said, shoeing any emotion, seeing as I don't know who these people are, or  what they're capable of.
When one if the boys from this little group decided to speak up.

"Hey, I think Nate and Noah wanna stay with us for a while. So why don't you go on home, little girl." He said in what I guess was suppose to be a scary tone of voice?

The boys had a messy mop of chestnut colored hair, the sides were shaved with three lines cut into the side.

"I think that my brothers would prefer a ride home, over walking, any day," I said as a slight smirk layered itself across my face.

Noah turned to Nate and the group of boys before turning to me.

"I don't know about you, but I think I'm going to accept that ride home" he's said looking at Nate.

"Are you serious? We just met these guys I wanna stay here, we see Quinn all day!" Nate said with a forceful voice.
Knowing that Noah would give in and agree with Nate eventually, I decided to start walking to the car, indicating Noah was to following, if he still wanted a ride. Which he did.

Seeing as we were parked near the front of the school the walk was only a few seconds.
We finally arrived at Frank. I unlocked him and got in, Noah was day next to me looking out the window at the mirror watching Nate.

"Noah, relax he'll be fine, everything going to be fine," I said reassuringly.

With that said I reversed from the spot and started the shirt drive home.

===========
Hey... So how was this chapter?
It was a total words, that's pretty cool, huh?

Anyway, what are you thinking of Nates new 'friends'? 'Should Noah be worried?"

Don't forget to vote and share the chapter if you liked it! Also if yah got the time, you could hit that follow button! ❤❤❤