Ch-32 A talk with some old friends

Ash , Lucario ,Gary and Gladion headed towards the VIP room . Pikachu, Greninja and Serena were waiting for Ash. When Arlon entered Pikachu was about to jump on him when Serena caught him. Then Iris said ''Hey Arlon would you show me your Krokodile.  ''

'' Oh he's with Nurse Joy '' Arlon quickly lied .

'' Oh okay''

''Hey Arlon where did you learn that counter shield?''asked Dawn .

'' Oh I watched Ash Ketchum's battles and saw that he used some moves by which the pokemons also attacked and defended themselves' '

''Oh right '' said Dawn still suspicious of the boy's identity.

'' Hey Arlon why do you wear a mask?''asked Brock

''Oh well ...''said Arlon with a sweatdrop.

Arlon was saved from giving the answer when five children who the others didn't know came in .

'' Hey Arlon !''the five of them said.

'' Arlon who are these people ?''aaked Clemont.

'' Oh they are from the pokemon school in Alola. I studied with them .''
''The white haired one is Lily ,Gladion's sister , the green haired one Mallow , the blue haired one is Lana ,and the other two are Sophocles and Kiawe. ''

''Oh so they are your friends ''said Serena biting her lips as the saw the girls standing so close to Arlon while Dawn and May nudged each other and laughed silently on Serena's look.

''Yep we are''said Lillie.

''We saw your match Arlon. You were awesome. ''said Mallow.

''And your Floatzel was amazing . The blue ocean reminds me of him.''said Lana.

''Are you by any way a water type trainer ?'' asked Misty.

''Yes , are you one too? ''asked Lana.

''Looks like those two will get on fine .''said Sophocles and Kiawe nodded.

''Well I have got work to do '' said Arlon.''Guys I think you know why I have called you here. It's Giovanni.  I think he's up to something . Bonnie can you please contact Zygarde ? We will need his help. ''

''I wil..ill try ''said Bonnie. ''But how do you know that I am in contact with Zygarde?''

''Oh ! Serena told me.''

A boy who looked like a ninja stepped in just at that moment with his Greninja.

''Sanpei!'' cried Serena Bonnie and Clemont.

'' Hey guys '' said Sanpei.

''Get nin''

''Ninja gren ''

The two Greninjas greeted each other.

'' Now Sanpei I need you to contact other ninjas from the ninja village.''said Arlon.

''But how do you know my name?'' asked Sanpei suspiciously .

'' Oh well .. Ah Serena told me''

''Oh ok''

''Now guys I have to go to make a call . See you at lunch time''

''Okay !Bye Arlon!''said the others.