Ch-33 The Truth

Ash went to the Pokemon Centre to heal his pokemon . After he was done he caught up with his friends at the same restaurant where they would have lunch . When his friends saw him they jumped up and hugged him . Well the girls hugged him while the boys thumped him on the back. Serena turned red but was not angry. She knew how they were feeling.

'' Ash why didn't you tell us its you ''asked Dawn.

''It was for your own safety'' said Ash.''Hey Gary did you tell them what I told you?''

'''No Ashy boy . Why don't you tell them yourself''said Gary.

'' Alright I will.'' said Ash . ''Now you should know that there is going to be a big battle today with Team Rocket and others . So I want you all to be ready .''

''But Ash can you tell us from the beginning? ''asked Brock.

''Yeah I am a bit confused too
''confessed Gary.

'' Alright here we go.'' said Ash.'' But I think we should go out in an open space and we will take out all our pokemon . They also want to know the truth.''

''Alright Ash.'' said Serena.
They walked towards an open space behind the stadium and everyone took out their pokemon.

All the others pokemon were surprised but very pleased on seeing Ash and went to greet him.

'' Now Ash tell your story''said
Brock.

''All  right. Here we go''said Ash.

~Flashback~

''Persian use Shadow Claw''said Giovanni.

''Goodbye my friends and family''said Ash to himself.

Suddenly the time stopped for everyone except him.

''Celebi '' Ash cried''But how did you stop the time?''

Ash noticed a ball which he remembered as the Jewel of life.

''Did Arce...''

Celebi frowned and made him move forward.

''All right ''Ash said and went got out from the aeroplane.

Outside a giant pokemon was waiting for them.

''Palkia '' Ash cried out.

Palkia teleported them to a place which Ash did not know about and when they reached at that place the time on Earth started moving again.

'' Ash Ketchum''said a voice behind Ash.

''Who's th.. Arceus '' Ash cried
. Then he noticed that all the legendary pokemon were there except Zygarde as he was protecting Kalos and including the two Mewtwos.

'' What is this place?''asked Ash.

''This is the Hall of Origin. Here we 'legendary' pokemon , as you speak ,reside.

''But why have you brought me here?'' asked Ash.

''To save you of course!'' said Xerneas.

''But what does my life cost to be saved?''asked Ash.

''You are the Chosen one boy . In another timeline in which we were not able to save you , terrible things are happening. The person who tried to kill you is harnessing the power of not fully pokemon and those who have the power similar to Mew.''