Ch-37 Revelations

''So Ash when did you catch a freaking Solgaleo''said Kiawe.

''And how did your Greninja Mega Evolve ?'' Asked professor Sycamore .

''And what was that Z move '' asked Gladion.

'' Alright I will tell you one by one '' said Ash sweatdropping .

Then suddenly the door opened and in came Sanpei and his ninja team as well as Hau the Kahuna of Poni Island .

''Did we miss something '' they said .

''Well let me see '' said Ash as if he was in a deep thought .

'' Yes you missed about .... everything ''said Gary .'' Isn't that right Ashy boy? ''

''Would you stop calling me that Oak Tree '' said Ash .

''Hmm Ashy . I will call him that today . Hope he likes me calling that '' said Serena to herself .

''Well to tell you the parts of the story which I had left '' said Ash .

~Flashback ~

'' Solgaleo let's finish this with Sunsteel Strike '' said Ash.  (Ash hadn't caught Solgaleo then )

''Rwaar '' Solgaleo said and hit the Nihilego with a beam coming from its head . The Nihilego fell down and Lillie pulled out Lusamine from there .

'' Thanks for saving me Lillie '' said Lusamine . Lillie just shook her head and said ''' Thank Ash for it ''

Ash just rubbed the back of his head and gave a toothy grin .

''No problem .'' He said . ''A friend always helps a friend in need .'' After this statement his face fell and he looked sad .

''What's up Ash '' said Gladion .

'' Master you are thinking about your friends right '' said Lucario .

'' Which friends Ash '' asked Mallow .

'' Oh he means my Pokemon '' said Ash shaking his hands furiously . Fortunately for him the others bought his lie .

The next day at school Ash was doing his training . The others were bored so they sat in the classroom talking about photographs .

''Remember  The picture we took when Ash first came to Alola . Lillie was afraid of pokemons then .''said Mallow .

'' I have heard that pictures have ghosts have them '' said Lana .

The others began to back away in fear .

''Just kidding .''she said and the others fell in anime style .

'' Do you think Ash has that picture with him '' said Sophocles .

''Well he keeps his prized possessions in his bag . Then he must have that too ''' said Kiawe .

''Who is Ash training with then '' said Lana .

'' Oh he is taking a walk around with his pokemons .'' said Kiawe.

''Should we wait for him '' said Mallow .

''Well his bag is here . Why don't we check it ourselves . He won't mind as we are his friends . '' said Sophocles.

''Alright then ''' Lillie said and opened his bag . Inside were many pokeballs and some photographs. She took them all out .

''Hey look here's our picture''
said Mallow .