Ch-36 The Ultimate Battle Part -2

''Let's do it . What do you guys say?'' said Ash.

'' We are with you Ash ''' said Gary .

'' Alright then Greninja use Water Shuriken , Pikachu use Thunderbolt , Sceptile use Leaf Blade , Lucario use Aura Sphere , Charizard use Flamethrower and Solgaleo use Sunsteel Strike .'' Said Ash to his pokemon .

Instantly the other side reacted and used Hyper Beam . The result was more powerful and ended up in hitting Ash's pokemon but Solgaleo saved them by interfering with its move .

'' They sure are powerful but we can beat them . Greninja , let's do it . LET'Z GO.'' Said Ash and the Ash Greninja form appeared .

''Mewtwo check out the Mirage source and try if it can be broken ''whispered Ash to Mewtwo through his telepathy . Mewtwo nodded and disappeared .

'' Now Blastoise use Hydro Pump '' said Gary and Tierno .

'' Use Aura Sphere '' said Cameron .

''Use Dark Pulse '' said Cynthia and Professor Sycamore .

''Use Aerial Ace ''said Professor Oak and Professor Kukui .

''Use Flamethrower ''said Alain , Trevor and Professor Rowan .

''Use Leaf Storm '' said Professor Juniper , Sawyer and Professor Birch

''Squishy use Dragon Pulse '' said Bonnie .

''Use Rock Slide '' said Olivia .

''Use Ice Punch '' said Hala.

''Sceptile use Solar Beam , Charizard use Dragon Pulse , Pikachu use Electro Ball , Lucario use Aura Sphere, Greninja you use Water Shuriken and Solgaleo use Sunsteel Strike once again .'' said Ash .

''My Mirage Pokemon use Shadow Ball to counter it .'' Said Giovanni.

'' Dialga quick use Roar of Time to slow their attacks and Palkia use Spacial Rend to vanish their attacks . Giratina use Hex to dispose of the attacks which Palkia and Dialga miss and Hoopa use your rings to suck them into another dimension. '' Said Ash hurriedly .

Dialga let out a roar which slowed down the attacks . Palkia created space rings by which the attacks vanished . Giratina countered attacked them and Hoopa used its rings to suck Kyurem, Rayquaza and Articuno .

'' What do you think boy . If you suck them in the hoops then they will not appear . Then you are wrong! HA HA ! You are a fool Ash Ketchum '' said Giovanni .

In the next moment the Mirage Rayquaza , Kyurem and Articuno reappeared which shocked Ash .

''Bbuutt how ?'' said Ash .

'' We have improvised it . You can never defeat us '' said Giovanni.

''You are wrong . We can and will ''said Ash .

Then Tapu Koko used Thunderbolt, Tapu Lele used Moon Blast , Tapu Bulu used Leafage and Tapu Fini used Aqua Tail on the Mirage Pokemon . They got hit and their eyes became red and they used Shadow Energy on them . Then Solgaleo and Zygarde used Psyhic and Dragon Pulse respectively to Counter Attack .

''Thanks Solgaleo and Zygarde .'' said Ash .'' Mewtwo hurry up '' he thought .

Then the Mirage Mewtwo used Psyhic to control Ash and leviated him and Pikachu and Greninja . Then suddenly...

''Sivally receive this Dark type memory and become a Dark type pokemon'' said Gary and a disc like thing appeared near Sivally's ears where he received the disc and became a Dark type pokemon .