Ch-38 A new Adventure

Ash walk up first and saw that he and Serena were sleeping side to side on the same bed and Serena's lips were just a little away from his . He pushed his lips into hers and began to kiss her good morning . Serena woke up with a jump and blushed but returned the kiss . About half a minute they ended the kiss and looked at each other .

''Good morning Ashy '' Serena said .

''Good morning Sere '' said Ash .

''Hmm Sere . I like that ''' said Serena smiling .'' But where are your pokemon ?''

''Pikachu is with mom and the others are in their pokeball in my trousers .'' Said Ash .

'' Alright then ''' she said and began to kiss him again .

Suddenly the door opened and a voice said ''Ahh! '' while another said ''Awww''.

Ash got up with a jerk to see his mom standing there and Gary looking inside .

'' Ash are you dating '' said Delia .

''No its nothin... alright yes we are ''' said Ash blushing .

Delia looked at him and then hugged him and said ''' Aww I am so happy for you . Now you can marry soon and have babies and...''

''Mom '' said Ash blushing .

''So Ashy boy . You are dating . Well I will be the best man in the wedding '' said Gary teasing him .

''And I will be the best man in your wedding with Lillie '' said Ash slyly .

Gary blushed and hurriedly said '' Hey its nothing like that ''' and then seeing Ash's glare he said '' Alright I admit we love each other '' he said with a sigh .

Then from the side Pikachu came licking ketchup .

''Pikaa'' he said .

''Well Pikachu you still drink ketchup . Man well you should have come earlier '' said Gary .

''Pika pi'' said Pikachu with a questioning glance . Then he saw Ash and Serena in their pjs and started laughing making kissing faces .

'' Oh Gary . Now you got Pikachu started .'' Said Ash blushing with Serena .

'' Now you get a bath and we will be waiting down . And I won't tell anyone '' said Delia as Ash looked at her with pleading eyes .

Ash then shut the door behind her and Gary and said ''Lets have a bath Serena ''' as he took out his and Serena's towels .

''To..together?''she said with a questioning but hopeful tone .

''No of course not idiot . Well not until we are married that is . There are two bathrooms . Didn't you notice ?'' He said .

''No I didn't Mr. Ketchum '' Serena said .

''Well now you know Mrs. Ketchum ''' said Ash playfully
and went in .

Serena POV.

I kind of liked it when he called me Mrs Ketchum . Well I thought that we would bath together but to think of it we are not still 18 or even married . I thought of this and began to have a bath .

Ash POV.

I just called her Mrs Ketchum . Did she like it . Well I will ask her afterwards . And I am turning 18 tomorrow . What luck!

No POV

Ash and Serena came out . Well Ash was dressed but Serena had to dress .

''Will you mind going out ? I have to dress '' said Serena .