Ch-34 The Truth Part 2

After some time Ash's Alola friends came to the opening accompanied by Hala.

''Well Ash why did you call us here?''' asked Hala.

'' I need your help in telling the story from the part I arrived in Alola.''

''Alright then''

''But the story is not yet complete''said Bonnie .

''Yeah Ok.''said Ash.

~Flashback~

Ash took out all his pokemon and found Greninja and Pikachu missing.

''They must be with Serena'' said Ash .

''Who's Serena master?'' asked Lucario .

'' I will tell you afterwards'' said Ash.

The pokemon did not recognize Ash as he was wearing a mask.

''It's me guys. Ash!'' said Ash.
The pokemon rushed towards him and started using attacks on him out of joy.When they had finished they left him in a dirty state.

''If I ever come across any of my friends they would recognize my pokemon at once. I must evolve them'' thought Ash.''Lucario let's go towards my home and see what the others are doing''

They were going towards there home when his friends departed.Then he heard something from inside and listened from the outside.

''If only Ash was here. I would have told him that Mimey and won tickets for Alola. He would have been so excited to meet new pokemon.''Delia was saying to Professor Oak.

Ash didn't listen more and said to Lucario''We are going to Alola! Mewtwo please transport us there''

There Ash saw that there were people riding on pokemons. Then we walked on and on and saw a boy on a Charizard. He followed him and ended up in a Pokemon School.

~Flashback ends~

'' Ash met us there''said Lily.

''Yeah sure I did''said Ash.'' Now on with the story''

~Flashback~

Ash saw the boy with his Charizard battling a gang called Team Skull. That was the first time he saw a Z move. That boy was Kiawe and he used a Z move with his Turtonator and defeated Team Skull. Later that night he saw Tapu Koko who gave him a Z ring . Then Ash began to attend the Pokemon School . He went on by his real name. He lived with Professor Kukui and Rockruff. His first pokemon there was a Rowlet which eventually evolved into a Deciduye. Then he challenged Hala for the Island Challenge by which he would get a Z crystal officialy.He first defeated the Totem Gumchoos and got a Normalium Z and then defeated Hala and got an Electrium Z. Then he caught the Rockruff as it liked him. Then he battled Gladion and his midnight form Lycanroc. Eventually his Rockruff evolved to a form of Lycanroc which was neither midday form or midnight form and he named it Dusk Form Lycanroc.
He then caught a Litten which eventually evolved into an Incineroar and then caught a Kommo-o and caught a Vikavolt. Then in a dream he saw that Slogaleo and Lunala were fusing to form a Pokemon and they entrusted it to Ash. When he woke up he saw the pokemon near him and Lillie named it Nebby. Even Rotom Pokedex did not have any information on him.
The Aether foundation took a lot of interest in it . Its President was Lusamine , Lillie's mother.They thougt that it was an Ultra Beast . Ultra Beast were those who came from another world and battled the Alolan Guardians.
A pokemon had been created to destroy Ultra Beasts which had been named Sivally and was currently in possession with Gladion.Ash met Sivally and Gladion as Nebby had transported him there . He battled Gladion with his newly evolved Lycanroc but was defeated. Then after some time a terrible thing happened. Faba,a scientist in the Aether foundation kidnapped Nebby and used it's powers to open an Ultra Hole through which an Ultra Beast came and kidnapped Lusamine. During this Nebby evolved into a Cosmoeon. Ash carefully took it in his hands and went back to his house with a shocked Lillie and Gladion. Then Lillie set out to save her mother with Gladion. When Nebby did not move for a while he went to Hala . He told that he would find the reason in the Altar of the Sun.When he with his friends reached there he saw Gladion and Lillie and the four Guardian Deities. Then the deities saw him a vision which he had in his dream . Nebby was given to him by Tapu Koko on the orders of Solgaleo and Lunala. Then suddenly Nebby evolved into Slogaleo. Then Tapu Koko gave Ash a Solgaleum Z . When it didn't fit in Ash's Z ring the guardian deities evolved his Z ring and Ash used Searing Sunrage Strike to open an Ultra Hole. They entered the Ultra Beast dimension and somehow saved Lillie's mother and returned . After that Ash collected all the Z crystals and started the Alola league. He had his final battle with Gladion and Sivally in which Lucario emerged victorious and Ash became the champion. Then he set out to look for his friends after a year . He was very happy when he saw how his friends had succeeded in their ambitions . He was nearly caught by Dawn when she noticed Ash's body movements but he was saved as just at the moment the winner's name was announced. Then when he heard about the Ash Ketchum Memorial he set out to look for his friends and Giovanni and end Team Rocket for ever .

~Flashback ends~

''So that's what happened guys' 'said Ash.

'' What a story''said May.

''You're not a kid anymore '' said Iris.

Everyone started laughing .

''Well Ash time for the conference''said Hala .

''Be right with it . Come on buddy''said Ash.

At the conference

Before going to the conference Ash changed his dress to his Alolan costume .

(If you are wondering how he looked like then here is his picture)

Ash told eveyone his story once again. Of course Delia and the professors had already arrived and Delia hugged Ash .

''Everyone I have to tell you something . A great attack is going to take place and it will be done by Team R...''

Suddenly the TV started and a news was displayed that Team Flare had broken free .

''Team Rainbow Rocket my boy''a voice came from behind Ash and Ash saw a huge army which consisted of Team Rocket , Team Magma, Team Aqua , Team Galatic , Team Plasma and Team Flare.

''Together we shall rule the world '' said Giovanni.