Ch-35 The Ultimate Battle Part 1

Ash and his friends saw that Giovanni was standing in front of the army .
''Well!Well! I saw that you were calling so many people so I thought that I would make an army of my own'' said Giovanni .

''Yeah ! Then show what you got''said Ash.

''You ! Start the Mirage System''said Giovanni to a grunt .

The grunt started the Mirage System and at once two Mirage Mega Mewtwos came out . And not only that , a Primal Groudon and Kyogre,
Kyurem, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltress , Mega Rayquaza, Hoopa , Entei, Rico and Suicune , Deoxys and Volcanion also came .They all let out a huge battle cry.

''This is my army by which I will rule the world .'' said Giovanni .

''Well you are going to regret it but you shall have to defeat me and it is not gonna happen! '' said Ash.

''Well how will you stop me boy!''yelled Giovanni.

''You will see . Misty , May , Iris and Dawn protect Serena . We will deal with them .'said Ash .

'' We will help too'' called out a voice and from the side Alain, Sawyer,Cameron, Trip Tyson, Paul,Harrison,Tierno Trevor ,Lillie , Mallow, Lana,Kiawe , Sophocles and the champions came to Ash while Shauna and Miette went over to Serena.

''Thanks guys''said Ash.

'' Go Charizard !'' yelled Alain and Trevor .

''Sceptiile let's show them what we got''said Sawyer.

'' Go Lucario '' said Cameron.

'' Go Meowth''said Tyson.

'' Go Serperior''said Trip.

'' Go Electrivire'' said Paul.

'' Go Blaziken''said Harrison.

'' Go Luxray '' said Clemont .

'' Go Blastoise''said Gary.

''Go Dragonite'' said Lance.

'' Go Metacross'' said Steven.

''Garchomp I need your help''
said Cynthia.

''Boufflant let's go''said Alder.

''Gardevoir let's show them our strenght'' said Diantha.

'' Go Snowy''said Lillie to her Alolan Ninetails.

'' Go Steenee''said Mallow .

'' Go Popplio''said Lana.

'' Go Turtonator and Marowac '' said Kiawe to his Alolan Marowac and took out his Turtonator .

'' Go Togetumaru and Charjabug''said Sophocles.

'' Go Steelix ''said Brock .

''Go Gyarados '' said Misty .

''Go Scizor '' said Tracey .

'' Go Pansage '' said Cilan .

'' Go Silvully, Umbreon and Lycanroc''said Gladion .

''Charizard , Lucario, Pikachu, Greninja , Sceptile , Solgaleo I choose you''said Ash and at the same time putting an unknown Z crystal on his Z ring .

His normally used  pokemon and a huge lion like pokemon came out .

'' Ash when did you catch a freaking Solgaleo?'' asked Kiawe and his Alolan friends looked shocked.

''Uhhh ...''said Ash while rubbing his back of the head in embarrassment. '' I will tell you afterwards''

Near Serena