Chapter 3

It was freaking Chris Evans. I smiled at him and we both hugged, being that the first time we ever saw each other.
Me being the huge mcu fan i was, started talking cheerily to him while I could see Robert  staring at me with glow in his eyes. I smiled at him and he winked. By the time I'd talked to Chris I could say that he had such a gentle and kind soul. Scarlett and Robert seemed to be talking about her new project "Ghost in the Shell" while Chris and I were just getting to know each other a bit. He told me about his family and childhood and so did I. He then asked me about my relationship with Robert. I told him a little about how we met and also how I didn't expect him to bring me to the Oscars 'till this very morning. And then I asked him back. He told me he and Jenny, her gf, had broken up just a couple of weeks ago and that it was being a rough time since the movie the both of them shared, "Gifted", was gonna come out soon and they would have to do a lot of promo stuff together.
We kept talking for a few minutes more, in which I could feel Robert staring at us, and then a bodyguard told us it was time to get into the hall where the show was taking place at.
Chris went with Scarlett and I approached Robert and took his hand, for a moment I could feel he was a little tense probably because of the act, or so I thought. But then he gave me a sweet squeeze and together we entered the hall. Another bodyguard led us to our seats, the place was enormous, the ceiling was several feet tall and it was filled with cameras and lights. As we walked down the corridor I saw the stage up front and a weird feeling overwhelmed me. I hadn't realized until that very moment that I was actually there, at the freaking Oscars, it was kind of scary to be honest.
We were seated in the third row, pretty close to where the show would take place, and I couldn't be more excited. Robert sat next to Dev Patel, then it was my spot and right next to me were Chris and Scarlett. Bit by bit people started filling the rest of the seats and the show started around seven.
Justin Timberlake opened the act with a performance of "Can't Stop the Feeling" and it was incredible. I screamed the sh*t out of my lungs while Robert couldn't stop laughing at me.
With the first awards is when I started being upset. How could Dev Patel not win? I mean, come on! It's Dev freaking Patel!
As the show kept going I was getting more and more excited to see who'd win the best actor and Robert could feel it too since I had started digging my nails on his leg. Chris' turn to present came up and I gave him a gentle touch on the shoulder. Little did I know he'd be giving the award to one of my fave movies, "Hacksaw Ridge" with Andrew Garfield, so when he did all I could do was clap the hell out of me.
I wasn't really interested on the rest of the awards so the show went really fast for me. By the time John Legend performed the songs from "La La Land" I was already voiceless.
A couple of hours later the time for 'Best Actor' arrived and it was one of the longest moments of my life (all I need to say is that my nails haven't grown back yet).
Robert felt my nervousness and took my hand, I looked at him and he was trying so hard not to laugh his face was red.
Brie Larson came to the stage envelope in hand. I was about to explode but when she read the winner out loud I was dead shot. I couldn't believe the name I heard. Casey Affleck. WHAT?! Everyone else was clapping but Robert came closer and said to my ear: "Life is not fair and the Oscars are no exception". He holding my hand was the only thing that kept me from throwing one of my heels right at Affleck's face.
The ceremony was soon over and people started leaving, we also got up and headed for the exit.

The Vanity Fair party started at around 11:00 pm.
Robert and I went to the limo where our other outfits awaited. The inside was big enough for us to change, it even had different compartments for each other but we decided there was no need for that. We closed the door and the took off his jacket. He pulled off his tie and started with his shirt. I had only taken off my heels when I grabbed his hands and finished unbuttoning his shirt. He suddenly lifted my chin and pressed his lips softly against mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sweetness of his kiss for a moment. But then I felt the heat burning inside me as his bare chest touched my skin. I grabbed his belt and pulled him closer. His waist fit mine like matching pieces of a puzzle. Our mouths were still together, but while my hands were frenetically still trying to take off his belt, his hands were running through my back loosening my dress. Quickly we were both naked. But the sound of Robert's phone made us come back to reality. "We should get dressed now, otherwise they'll start the party without us".  He kissed my forehead when I agreed and started putting my other new dress on.