Chapter 10

hello guys! sorry for the slow updates but uni is keeping us quite busy and we try to post as much as we can!

We appreciate so much your comments and support, so please, keep commenting and showing your love for this fic!

---

I looked up, staring right at him. "Don't you f*cking dare go that way Downey!" I warned him raising my voice. In surprise he also looked up, still sitting on the chair. I continued. "You don't get to say you don't deserve me. That's up to me to decide. You screwed up yesterday, yes! You didn't trust me. And I want so f*cking bad  to be mad at you but I CAN'T!" I stopped to catch my breath and he said "Why?" I  couldn't believe it, he still didn't see it. "WHY?! Because I love you, you f*cking a*shole, and you still don't get it, do you? I do not care how much you screw.ed up." I know I should have felt upset, it was the right thing to feel, but I couldn't. I couldn't be mad at him, not after looking into his eyes right before everything happened, not after seeing him that hurt and me being the cause of it.
So yes, I should also be mad that he has that power over me, but I guess that is something beyond my control. Tears started running, burning, down my cheeks. "I hate you" is all that came out of my mouth. Suddenly he got up and in the blink of an eye he went for me, took my face in his hands and kissed me passionately. I put my head on his shoulder while he ran his fingers  through my hair. He whispered "I love you too, no matter what, I will always put you first. You make me crazy, you make me go against every belief I ever had, you make me lose control. And when I thought I had hurt you yesterday I couldn't bear myself. I CANNOT lose you".

"Now I do hate you!" I made a sound that I couldn't identify as a laugh or a cry and I threw myself at him and hid my face in his chest. After a few minutes I finally looked up, he was staring down at me, I went on my tiptoes and kiss him gently on the lips, tears still running down my face.

We stayed that way for a brief moment until I decided to take it to another level.

I started by biting his lips and grabbing tightly his hair, he then picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started kissing my neck and collarbone and I moaned on his ear in return as he started walking towards the stairs.

Once in our room, he didn't put up a fight when I pushed him and fell on the bed, although he looked at me with a mix of desire and amusement.

I got above him and lifted my hips so he could pull my tank top over my head. I watched him trying to hold my laugh as he was fighting aggressively in vain with my jeans' buttons. I put his hands apart and did it myself while I laughed. He smiled and moved his hands to the back of my bra, unclipping it immediately. "How's that I'm already completely naked and you are still with all your clothes on?" I laughed "Guess that proves who's corrupting who in here" He said with his usual smirk. "Oh, shut up!" I said while pulling his tee over his head. He then took off his jeans, not without struggle due to his bandaged hand.

I started kissing his abs eagerly and all of a sudden he grabbed me and pressed my back against the bed, he was on top now.

Suddenly the phone rang, but none of us stopped what we were doing. We were too immersed in the matter to care. But as soon as the sound ended it started again.

I complaint and he laughed, and with my biggest inner will I let go of Robert's lips to take the call. "Yes?" I tried not to sound too exasperated but Robert started licking my neck so I couldn't not moan. "Uhm, hi it's uhm...Chris" I hit Robert on the head so he would stop playing but he was to worried making me hickeys. "Erm..hi?! Fuck, Robert stop." That last thing I whispered but I heard Chris coughing in the other side of the line. "I just wanted to apologize for everyt...." I was trying so hard to listen to him but his tongue on my nipples made me lose all kind of self control. "Uhm, sure" I managed to say, although I haven't heard anything of what he had said. The call continued with him looking clearly ashamed and me muttering incoherent world while getting lost in Robert's touches. I heard Chris say something else on the phone and I responded "Yeah, sure. Mmm...Sorry Chris I have er...stuff to attend to right now. Bye!" I hung up and immediately threw myself at Robert.

After that pleasant moment, we both laid on bed cuddling while Robert left soft kisses on my neck. I could stay like this forever.

As if someone had listened to me, our -Robert's- house's bell rang. I quickly escaped Robert's embrace, who was tickling all of my body, wondering who the hell it might be. I put on his T-shirt, hardly covering my thighs, and said: "I'll dispatch them quickly so we can continue with our... er meeting."

I winked and he replied lying on bed covered only with the sheets, "I'll wait impatiently".

I ran down stairs to see who it was and as I opened the door my heart stopped.