Chapter 13

warning: smut 

*4 weeks later* 

Chris Hemsworth and his wife Elsa had invited us, along with some other friends to spend a few days with them in Australia. What at first showed up like a great chance to make contact with nature, doing outdoors activities such as camping or hiking, etc, turned out to be a living nightmare when I found out those other friends invited were Chris' and Robert's coworkers: Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan.

And to say that Robert and Chris didn't end on good terms after everything that had recently happened, was an understatement.

We were now in the plane, 22 long hours sitting on the same spot awaited us. During the first couple of hours, Robert refused to make any type of contact with Evans. It was pretty violent but Sebastian did a good job easing the tension between the two. Still, I could feel Robert groaning and rolling his eyes each time Chris opened his mouth to say something, desperately trying to have any kind of conversation with him.

After a few naps, and a couple of horrible plane-typical meals, the urge of peeing I was feeling made me get up and go to the toilet.

I walked past Robert and Sebastian and headed to the back of the plane, where the bathroom was located.

I closed the door and locked it behind me, heading towards the mirror, looking at myself and sighing. I hated planes. And the bad environment that Robert was creating outside wasn't helping either, being completely cheesy towards me and stealing a kiss everytime he had the chance and making sure that Chris' gaze was directed to us just to annoy him.

Interrupting my thoughts, I jumped a little while I heard someone knocking on the door, making me frown. "Busy", I yelled so the person behind it could hear it.

"Open it babe".

I checked my face at the mirror again before slightly opening the door. I already knew it was him, but i wasn't gonna make this easy for him.

His dark brown eyes locking with mine instantly. There was something in them that made me shiver. Lust.

I licked my lips, which might have felt like an invitation to him since he softly pushed me, closing the door behind us and slowly sliding himself in between my legs, ending with any space left between us.

He watched my lips intently, and in that exact moment i pushed away any kind of doubt I may have had seconds before. I attacked his lips roughly as his hands held my face up with such care it was driving me crazy. There's no way we could stop now. I craved him.

The feeling of his hands on my thighs making their way to my underwear made me shiver. It is moments like this that I mentally thank myself for deciding to wear a dress on a plane.

Soon enough I felt his rough hands on my sensitive part, making me moan softly and inaudible.

The next thing I felt was his free hand pinching my n.ipples and his soft, wet lips on my neck, driving me to the edge. I needed him. I needed him inside of me in that exact moment.

With the few inner will left inside of me I pushed him softly but firmly, making my body ache from the loss of his touch.

He looked at me confused, but smirked again as soon as he watched my hands making their way to his trousers, pulling then down along with his black boxers. I soon found myself stroking his length in my hands. A loud curse coming out of his lips as I did so.

After a few more strokes I let go as his hands roughly grabbed my legs, inviting me to put them around his waist. Both our half naked bodies fully touching the other's now.

I pushed my hands on his shoulders so I could balance myself, letting both his hands free for him to lead the tip of his length to my entrance so I could ride him.

A loud moan escaping my lips as our bodies moved in full sync up and down

"Shh, we don't want to get caught love, do we?", he seductively whispered in my ear, then moving his lips to the sweet spot on my neck, making me almost lose it all.

The pleasure as he did so became so unbearable that I couldn't help but moan again and again. At that point I didn't even care about getting caught anymore. I just wanted to release.

I felt him tense up inside of me as he took control, thrusting harder now as he whispered sweet nothings to me.

The sound of my moans drove him to the edge, making him gasp an almost inaudible "I'm close", as I was also approaching my own liberation.

He had just moved his hips a couple of times more when I felt his juices inside of me, making me release instantly.