f i v e

Draco was the first to wake up. He needed to get to the bottom of his feelings for Hermione. Were they there? The definitely had to be. Did she have feelings? Draco wanted to know so badly. He was looking up at the ceiling as Hermiones body was still attached to his.

He moved from under his grasp to get ready for the day. She stayed asleep and he took a shower. He let the water run against his skin. He just kept thinking of Hermione. He turned the shower off and dried himself off.

Walking back into their room he saw she was up and reading.
"Do you do anything else then read?" He joked around.

"Not really.." she smiled at him.
"What?"
"Who knew we could become friendly with eachother?" He shrugged and smiled back. She sat up as he sat down on her bed.

"What do you want to do today?" She asked.
"Well...the back to school dance is this weekend..so do you want to go with me?" He asked. She nodded and smiled.
"Of course i will." She smiled.
"Okay...great I mean who else was really going to ask you?" He said and grinned. She slapped his arm and laughed.
"Who else would've said yes to you?" She said getting up and walking out of their room.
"Ok plenty of girls."
"I'm sure." Hermione laughed. She began to make breakfast for herself and Draco.

"What are you doing?" He asked.
"Making French toast. They don't serve it downstairs. Do you want some?"

"I've never tried it...but sure." He said sitting at the table. Hermione set his down plate and her own. She took one bite and sighed in satisfaction.

"I've missed this"
Draco tried it and fell in love with it. He just kept eating. Hermione laughed and he looked up at her.

"Do you want to go shopping for the ball today?" He asked with food in his mouth.

"Sure."

+++

"Do you want to go in there?" He said pointing to a dress store. Hermione nodded.

She roamed the dresses and saw one that looked gorgeous. It was emerald green and skin tight.

"Can you help me try this on?" She asked a worker.

Across the street was Draco picking out a suit and finding one. He paid for it then went back over to the dress store. Hermione possibly couldn't have found one already.

He opened the door to see her looking in the mirror. He stopped. She looked amazing. Draco couldn't describe it.

Hermione didn't notice Draco until she saw him in the mirror.
"Oh! What do you think?" She asked nervously.
"I think you look great..i..it's green?"
"It compliments my skin tone." She shrugged to him and told the lady she'll take it. Draco watched her buy and walk towards him. He started to think about how lucky he is. He could've gotten paired with anyone. But he was paired with Hermione.

+++

Hermione was fast asleep and missed dinner. Draco walked in to see her sleeping, again those damn butterfly's. He walked out onto the balcony.
"Maybe the stars do decide our fate..." he whispered staring at the clear night.

He went back into his room, shutting the door. He climbed into bed and Hermione adjusted herself to him. He felt at peace.