3

Harry's p.o.v

Snape began laughing and said, "I guess your friends have not told you about mates."
I shook my head and said, "They only said no matter who my mate is they would support me."
"Well, age and sex do not matter to the wizarding world. Male with a female, male with a male, and female with a female. Twins to one person. All does not matter. They are fine with it. Especially if it's mates." Snape explained.
"So, no one will care that we are dating?" I asked.
"Some may. Far and few in-between. Maybe some admirers of yours will be upset." Snape said and laughed a bit.
I nodded and cuddled into his warm embrace. "By the way, who is running your class if you are here?" I asked.
"Ms. Granger," Snape said.
I jumped up and said, "Are you insane? Hermione in charge of anything is a bad idea. She will be mad with power!"
"Well then let's go back to class. Afterwards, you, your friends, and I will talk about this." He said placing a hand on my back and leading us back to class.

When we got back to the classroom Hermione is sitting at Snape's desk as the rest of the kids are putting the potion into bottles and setting it on the desk. Malfoy holding his bleeding nose whilst doing so.
"Mr. Malfoy why is your nose bleeding?" Snape asked.
"Hermione punched me, sir," Malfoy said shooting a glare at a smug Hermione.
"Go to the hospital wing. Class dismissed. Ms. Granger and Mr. Weasley, please stay behind. Same as Mr. Potter." Snape said as Granger sat where she was before I left. And Snape sat at his desk. "So. You all know of Harry's... predicament." They nodded and he said, "So, I was thinking; starting tomorrow he can move into my room and eat dinner with me while he eats lunch and breakfast with you two. To help our bond."
"That sounds like a splendid idea, professor," Hermione said. Ron nodded in agreement.
"What do you think Harry?" Snape asked.
"Sounds wonderful professor," I said.
He then dismissed Hermione and Ron, asking me to stay for a bit. "You know you don't have to call me professor."
"Then, what do I call you?" I asked confused.
"Severus," Severus replied. "Do you know how to make your wings go away?" He asked.
I shook my head and said, "I thought I couldn't."
Severus smiled and said, "Imagine yourself without them, and will them to go away."
I did as he asked and felt the weight go away. "Thank you, Severus." I hugged him and walked with him to the Great Hall in silence.
Once there I sat with Hermione and Ron. "Oh, your wings are gone!" Hermione said sounding happy.
"I'm just glad I won't need to share a room with you all school year," Ron said stuffing his face.
"Why?" Both me and Hermione asked.
"He talks in his sleep!" Ron said facing Hermione before turning and glaring at me.
"Well, you seem just fine! I mean, you snore!" I shot back.
All the males at our table in my year shouted their agreement, saying my talking is not as bad as his snoring. I looked at Severus who is looking at us almost looking amused. Once we all settled down I said, "See Ron? You are worse."
"Whatever, prat." He mumbled taking a drink. "Honestly though, I don't want ya to go away. I'll miss you."
I laughed and said, "It's not like I'm leaving the school. I'll be here for breakfast lunch and classes."

Severus' p.o.v

"Minerva. What do you know about Harry's home life?" I asked the cat professor.
"Nothing. Why do you ask?" She said.
I shrugged and said, "He went through his inheritance early."
She nodded and said, "I know. I have been meaning to ask him. But I decided to wait until he found his mate. I thought they could help me help him, you know?"
I nodded and said, "Well, he found him."
"You, I guess. The only reason I can think you'd ask. Well, unless his mate was Draco." Minerva said and gave a thin smile to me.
I nodded and said, "How do I help him?"