8

Harry's p.o.v

Severus and I walk to the Great Hall for dinner. Making me think that I must have spent a lot of time hiding and crying.

The few students we pass, glance at me, surprised. I guess Severus makes them too scared to stare and say anything.

People in the Great Hall also glance. Hermione and Ron stare a bit. I smile at them trying to show I am okay.

When we get to the teacher's table even a few of them are giving me worried glances.

When we sat down Severus gave me food to eat. I made sure to eat all of it.
Then, we ate dessert. And I started getting used to the stares.

When we finished Severus led us back down to his room. And everyone avoided looking at us. And we took our showers and went to bed.

The next day we woke up and I remembered that Severus wanted to take me shopping. And I don't really want to. So I pretended to sleep cuddling Severus.

"Harry, I know you are not asleep get up." Severus said nudging my arm.
I just cuddled him harder nuzzling his neck trying not to smile.

"Harry get up." He said pushing me off him and getting up.
I glared at him and he just smirked and grabbed his clothes throwing some at me. "Get dressed." He said as he walked to the bathroom to do so.
I rolled my eyes and got dressed. When I finished he walked out and said, "We are going to go to breakfast, go shopping and then when we get back I'll run some diagnostic spells on you."

"Why do we have to go shopping," I whined as we started our way to the Great Hall.

"Because you need new clothes and shoes." Severus answered.
"What's wrong with what I have?" I ask.

Severus sighed and says, "Your clothes can fit a whale, your school shoes are scuffed up and worn, and your muggles shoes look like they have been attacked by a pack of dogs."
"Doesn't mean we need to go buy a whole wardrobe." I say as we walk in.
"Go eat." Severus says lightly pushing me to the Gryffindor table as he goes to the teacher's table.

I go sit with Ron and Hermione and see Draco with Fred and George.
"Are you okay?" Hermione asks, looking me up and down.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I say grabbing some food.

"What were you and Severus talking about?" Ron asks.
"Severus is going to buy me a whole new wardrobe." I say rolling my eyes.
"Good, you need it." Hermione says grinning.

"Hermione." I whine.
"You need clothes, and look on the bright side, you get to spend time with Severus." Hermione says grinning.
"You're right." I sigh and eat a bit of the food.

After breakfast, Severus lead us to the gate. Then we apparated to Diagon Alley. Then, we went to a place that I have not been to before.

A nice looking lady came up and asked for me to stand on a stool. She grabbed a tape measure and began sizing me.

Once she gets the measurements, Severus and I picked out robes, clothes, shoes and more.

Severus also had me try them on and show him. He then had me wear one of the new outfits throwing away my old clothes.

We then paid and went to a shoe store. We went in and another lady told us to look around and if we need any help to ask.

We picked out three pairs of dress shoes and new muggle shoes. Severus telling me to not go on any adventures in the new dress shoes because they are for school only.

Then we went back to the school and to our room. Severus had me throw away my old shoes and clothes and I put my new ones neatly in my trunk.
"Okay, now I'll do the diagnostic spell." Severus said turning to me grinning.

Severus' p.o.v

Harry grins and sits on the bed. I place the spell on him then point my wand to a piece of parchment. Then words appear.
I pick it up and read through it.

Physical and mental abuse. Depression and anxiety. Rape. Broken bones and cuts from himself and others. And he has been starved.

I turn to him and say, "Nothing you have not told me."
"I'm sorry," Harry says looking at his lap.
"You have nothing to be sorry for." I say sitting next to him holding him to me.

Harry cuddles into me not saying anything.

"I understand what you went through Harry. I was also abused. And bullied. There is no need to worry now. We can have those muggles dealt with soon." I say and kiss his forehead wanting to murder those fucking muggles.

"I remember, you said I can live with you... I did not know you were bullied. Or abused." Harry mumbles.
"I was, no one knew. I never hurt myself though. I thought about it a few times." I reply.

"That must be because you are stronger than me." Harry mumbles.
"Very funny Harry. I probably would not have had the strength or courage to do all the things you have done the past three years." I say laughing a bit.
Harry giggles and asks, "Who bullied you?"

I decided to be honest and answer. "Your father and his friends."