40

Harry p.o.v

I wake up and check the time and notice it is time for dinner. I get up and go to the living room to see Severus is asleep with a book on his chest. I sigh and take the book placing it on the coffee table. I frown and shake him softly. Trying to wake him up. He just groans and moves a little. I pout and shake him more till he finally wakes up.

"Hey Harry." He mumbles.

I smile and say, "It's dinner time." 

He nods and gets up. 

"Are you okay?" I ask as we walk to the Great Hall.

He nods and takes my hand. He leads me to the teacher table in the Great Hall. He holds me on his lap. I cuddle him and he feeds both himself and me. I smile and let him.

When we finish we go back to our room and he sits down and holds me. 

I cuddle to him and kiss his cheek. He kisses my forehead and says, "I've been reading books that I think will help you with Occlumency. I would like for you to read them."

"Thank you Sevy." I say smiling.

"Your welcome." He says and kisses my forehead.

I turn around in his lap and kiss him. He kisses back holding me closer. He then pulls away and I pout. He then gives me a quick kiss then gets up saying. "Let's go to bed Harry."

So we get ready for bed and we lay down and I cuddle to him. Then I slowly fall asleep.

Severus p.o.v

I smile and kiss his forehead and hold him tight. I stay up all night unable to get any sleep. But I still close my eyes and try a little.

Then around twelve Harry jerks awake and I look at him. He is crying silently and curled up to my side. I rub his back and say, "Harry love what's wrong?"

"Just a nightmare." Harry mumbles.

"About what?" I ask softly.

Harry shakes his head and cuddled closer.

"Come on tell me love." I say and hold him tighter.

Harry sniffles and looks at me. "About. About my Aunt. And Uncle."

Oh right I forgot to kill them. Guess I'll do that when Harry goes back to sleep. "Don't worry love. They can't hurt you any more." I tell him trying to comfort him.

Harry slowly goes back to sleep and I get up and put on a death eater outfit then apparated to the Dursley's. I look around then walk into the house. I look around and walk upstairs. I open the first door and see the fat whale and Lilly's sister asleep. I smirk and casted Sectumsempra Dursley. He jerks awake and screams as he slowly bleeds out. Petunia wakes up and screams and I kill her.

I then go to  find the child. It was not hard since he is sleepily coming up the stairs. I kill him and he falls down the stairs. Then I apparated back to Hogwarts. I change into nightclothes and burn the death eater outfit.

Then I go back to Harry and fall asleep.