38

Harry p.o.v

Severus and I go back to our room when we finish eating, "How is she alive?" I ask.

"Maybe she didn't eat. Or she just... Won't die. Like a roach." Severus says shrugging.

"Oh come on Severus that's mean. To roaches." I say grinning.

He smiles and says, "Your right. I ran out of names to call her."

Harry laughs a little and says, "That sucks. You need to step up your game."

Severus grins and says, "Yes I do. Any ways we should get ready for bed."

I nod and we get ready for bed and I cuddle to Severus. He holds me tight and runs his fingers through my hair and I fall asleep.

I jerk awake from a night mare and Severus is awake looking at me worried. I jump out of bed and run to the Gryffindor tower Severus behind me yelling at me to slow down and tell him what happened. but I can't. Mr. Weasley is dieing.
I run into the common room and go to Ron. I shake him awake and he jerks up looking at me. "Harry what's wrong?" Ron ask tiredly.
"I. I say Mr. Weasley. He. He got attacked." I tell him trying not to cry or anything.
Ron looks atvme then gets up and says. "Okay fine. We will go to Dumbledore. Were is Severus?"
I follow him out and shrug. Then as we step out of the picture Severus is standing there glaring at the fat lady. "She was not letting me in." He says.
"Were going to Dumbledore." Ron says rubbing his eyes.
Severus nods and we start our way to Dumbledore. Me trying not to start running.
When we walk in for some reason Dumbledore is awake. He smiles but does not look at me and says, "what may I do for you?"
"Harry said my dad was attacked." Ron says in a confused tired voice.
"I. I had a night. A night mare and I saw. I. We. Attacking Mr. Weasly." I say now also confused.
"Who attacked Harry? In what position were you in? Attacking. Watching?" Dumbledore asked now walking around avoiding eye contact.
"I. I attacked. Mr. Weasly." I say quitly.
Dumbledore nods and I glance at Severus and he seems confused. "But. But we need to save him he."
"Dont worry my boy. In sure he will be fine. It's best not to run into the ministry talking about something before they knew what happend." Dumbledore says in a annoyingly calm tone.
And I don't know why I just got really mad and yell, "don't call me your boy and just look at me!"
Dumbledore looked at me suprised and I felt even more mad. Like I want to kill hin.
"Come on harry why not we go back to bed." Severus says softly.
I let him lead me out and Ron fallows seeming more awake. "You okay Harry?" He ssks.
I nod and he leaves back to the common room as Severys take me to our room.

Severus p.o.v

I take Harry to our room and he sits on the couch quite. I sit next to him and pull him to me. "What's wrong?"
He just shrugs and cuddles to me.
I just hold him wondering how he got into The Dark Lords head. Why would The Dark Lord even want Harry in his head. Unless he wanted to upset Harry. I guess I have to teach Harry occlumency so he can learn how to keep The Dark Lord out. I kiss Harry's forehead and he looks up at me and grins.
I smile and say. "It'll be okay Harry. This was not your fault."
He slowly nods and cuddles more to me. I figure Harry is not going to sleep so I set him down and get up and get him dreamless sleep. "Drink Harry you need to rest."
I He takes it and drinks it then falls asleep. I pick him up and take him to bed. Then I go to the library to see if I can find any occlumency books for Harry to read.