14

Harry p.o.v

I wake up before Severus again and I cuddle with him nuzzling his neck. I feel him move a bit and he starts to run his fingers through my wing feathers. "Morning Harry." He says and kisses the top of my head.
"Morning Severus," I mumble and cuddle him more shivering a bit at the nice feeling.
"You ready for today Harry?" He asks.
I nod and wrap my arms around him hugging him a little tight.
"Okay Harry get up." He says.
I don't move and tighten my hold a bit.
He pushes my side and says, "Come on Harry we have to have breakfast before we go work on the spell and possibly let you try and fly."
I get up and glare at him.
"Hey, you need it, not me." He says and gets up handing me clothes and getting dressed.
I get dressed and we go to the Great Hall. I kiss Severus cheek then go to my friends.
"Morning Harry." They say as Ron stuff his face.
"Morning," I say sitting down. Ginny comes over and sits a little close. I try to our space between us but she keeps getting closer.
"Hey, Harry so what are you doing today?" She asks.
"Training," I reply shortly.
"For what?" She asks.
"The tournament," I answer. I have not talked to her in a while and I really don't want to because I know she is still not taking the rejection.
"Is there anything you'd rather do?" She asks and tries to touch my arm.
I push her away and move away. Ron rolls his eyes and says, "Ginny leave the bloke alone. He is gay and has a mate so leave him alone. Shoo shoo " 
Ginny glares at us and walks away.
"So Harry you and Severus are going to work on the spell?" Hermione ask.
"Yes. And he said that I can try and fly using my wings." I said grinning.
"Dude that will be so cool," Ron said.
I nod and say, "Yeah it will be. It'd be nice if it can help with the dragon."
"Okay Harry I read something last night. So I want you to try and use Parseltongue to talk to the dragon. And veelas apparently have been known to... Be in alliance with dragons. So maybe before you use the broom idea show your wings and talk to him. Though you will have to tell so use that spell that Dumbledore had used to project your voice." Hermione explains.
I nod and say, "yes got it."
When I finish eating I start my way to the broom shed Severus joining me. "You handled Ms Weasley well." He says.
"Yes, sir. I have no clue what to do with her." I say not sure why I even said, sir.
"I'm sure she will do nothing wrong," Severus says ignoring that I said, sir.
I get my broom and we go to the Quidditch pitch and I tell him about what Hermione said.
"It's a good idea worth a try. But as soon as it does not start working go to this plan." Severus says.
"And if this doesn't work?" I ask.
"Couse a distraction." Severus answers. I nod and Severus takes the broom and sets it a bit away. "Now try the spell."

Severus p.o.v

I have Harry practice the spell all the way to lunchtime and he seems to be getting tired. Every time he gets it right three times I set the broom farther away. By lunch, we are both at different ends of the pitch, Harry being extremely tired.
"Come on one more time!" I yell at him. He tiredly raises his wand and shouts the spell. Making the broom roll to him.
He then picks up the broom and walks over to me. "So how did I do?" He asked.
"Good. We can try more after lunch." I reply.
Harry nods and we go put the broom up and go to the Great Hall. He goes and sits with his friends and I go to the teacher table.
McGonagall smiles and says, "Hello Severus how is Harry's practice going?"
"He did well. Got tired though that's normal." I reply.
"Of course learning an advanced new spell like that will be hard," Minerva replied.
"Yes. Im thinking about letting him try to fly using wings. How do you think that will go?" I ask.
Minerva shrugs and says, "I'm sure he will enjoy it. Don't think he will get hurt."
I laugh and say, "I don't know about that I'm sure he'd find some way to get hurt."
Minerva grins and says, "yah he is a magnet for danger. Won't be surprised if you start getting gray hair from him by the time he is in seventh year."
"Yah he may just be the death of me." I respond.

When we finished Harry and I got his broom again and we went back to the Quidich pich.
We stood at opisit sides and I set the broom down so we can continue trying the spell.

Later I decided we can take a break from that so I went to Harry and said, "you want to try flying with wings instead?"
Harry nodded and made his wings appear. He looked around then ran and jump flapping his wings a bit. Then he fell. But he got right back up and tried again.
After a while of trying Harry flew as high as the lowest ring and he almost fell but grabbed it hanging on. "Um. Sevy. I'm stuck." He said.
I thought it was a little funny so I laughed. "I'm sure you can figure it out." I told him.
He got his wand and used one hand to summon his broom he jumped into it and almost flew but his wings cought air and he fell onto his back. I ran to him and he stood up smiling. "I'm fine." He said and made his wings dissapear. He looked at the time and said, "time for dinner. That's good I'm starved."
I lead Harry to the dinning hall and to his seat. But he decides to sit in my lap again. I hold him and feed both him and me.

Once we finish eating and we go back to our room Hermione comes over and hands Harry a news paper saying. "Read it." Then walk away.
When we get back to the room we get ready for bed and Harry reads the paper then throws it into the fire angerly. "That bitch Rita wrote about me."
"Well yah you went to that interview." I reply.
"Yah but she put in lies!" He says glaring at the burning paper.
"Yah lots of news people do that. Now come on get some sleep. We can train more tomorrow." I say holding my arms out.
He comes to me and we get into bed and go to sleep Harry cuddling to me.