36

Harry's p.o.v

The last class of the day is once again potions.  Hermione, Ron, and I go and we sit in the back of the class as always. Even though Severus is my mate does not mean I'll sit in the front. 
At the end of class Ron, Hermione, and I go up to Severus. "Can you please kill Umbitch." Ron says stressing his words.
He sighs and says, "As much as I'd love to kill her. I can't." 
"Please Sevy." I say and sit on his lap. "I love you."
"I love you too. I mean, Even if I was to kill her I would not say I would or wouldn't because I can not have people knowing I plan on killing someone." He says grinning.
"So you are going to kill her?" Hermione says. 
"I did not say that." Severus says.
Ron frowns and says, "So you're not?" 
"Did not say that either." He replies. 
I sigh and rest against him. "I really don't think that anyone would care that you kill her." I say softly.
He just stays quiet and holds me.
Hermione and Ron leave and I cuddle more into Sevy. He holds me with one arm and starts to grade. I nuzzle his neck and he starts running his fingers through my hair. I smile and continued to cuddle him.

Severus' p.o.v

I hold Harry as I grade enjoying his presence. When I finish it's almost time for dinner.
"Hey Harry?" I say and tap his side. He doesn't move and I guess he's asleep.
I sigh and wake him up.
He moves and looks at me rubbing his eyes. "Hey Sevy."
I smile and say, "Come on Harry let's go eat."
"M'kay." He says standing up.
I get up and we go to the Great Hall. "Are you going to sit with me?" I ask.
"Um sure." He replies and follows me to the teacher table.
I sit down and he sits again between Minerva and I so he doesn't need to be near Umbitch.
The pink accident glances at Harry but ignores him. We eat in silence then Harry and I go to my room.