20

Harry p.o.v

I wake up and cuddle more to Severus not wanting to get up. I feel Severus move and hold me tighter and I look at him and see he is still not awake. I smile and cuddle to him more enjoying his warmth. I look at the time and see that it'll soon be time to get up. I sigh and think about waking him up. But I don't want to get up.
Saddly though Severus wakes up. He kisses my forhead and says, "morning Harry. Let's get ready."
He tries to get up but I pull him back down. "I don't want to do class today." I whine cuddling him.
"Harry we have to. I have to teach and you need to learn." He says trying to loosen my grip.
I look up at Severus giving him puppy eyes. He just looks down at me and kisses me. Then he gets out if my grip and pulls me out of bed setting me on my feet and getting out mine and his clothes. I take what he gives me and change. Then we go to the Great Hall and I sit with my friends.

After classes on my way to Severus classroom I see Ron walking alone. Then as he passes Flure he goes into a dazed state and yelled, "Flure will you go to the ball with me!"
Everyone looks at him as he pails and runs. I fallow him and he is sitting against a wall looking at another. "Ron are you okay?" I ask.
He does not answer so I help him up and take him to the potions class room.
When I walk in Severus looks at me then Ron and says, "what happened?"
"Ron asked Flure out." I say setting Ron on a seat.
Severus gets up and goes to his potions cabinet. Then comes back and forces Ron to drink it. "Its just a calming drought." He says and goes back to his desk. "He may still have symptoms though." He adds.
"Of what?" I ask.
Severus tells his eyes and says, "Flure is a vella. She was probably trying to get some one to ask her and Ron some how also got under the curse."
"She was so pretty." Ron says in a daze.
"That's a symptom." Severus says.
"Really Harry. I was just walking by. And I saw her walking. You know how I like it when they walk." Ron adds.
I look at Severus who just shrugs and goes back to grading. So I look at Ron and say, "Then what?"
"I asked her out...." he says then pails. "I ran Harry! I made a fool of myself!" And he slams his head on the table.
I look at Severus. No reaction. "I'm sure it was not that bad."
"You don't understand. I yelled at her and I ran. That is definitely not showing anything good for me. No girl will want me now." Ron says not lifting his head.
I remember everyone in Slytherin except Blaise saying Blaise would take Ron. So I say, "have you ever thought about taking a male?"
Ron looks up at me and says, "no offense Harry. But your the gay friend not me."
"Why would that offend me?" I ask.
Ron just shrugs and says, "I don't know. But. I don't think I can take or date a Male. I mean. I don't know how to date a male. I don't even know how to date a girl... how do you?"
"I dont know." I say.

Severus p.o.v

I look at them to and roll my eyes. Harry is lucky to have a soulmate. He is helpless. "Ron. If you want to date some one. Just be nice and show you have an interest in them. It does not matter the gender. Everyone likes to be shown they are cared for and loved." I tell him.
Ron looks at me and says, "but. How?"
"How ever you want. You can go the normal rout and give them chocolate and flowers. Every one likes chocolate. Dont know about flowers." I reply.
Ron sighs and says, "even if I did know. Who will I ask everyone is taken!"
"Not everyone." I say rolling my eyes.
"Like who?" He asks. "And how would you know?"
"I listen to students all day while I'm walking around the class. There are girls and boys complaining about having no one or about how the person they wanted got taken. So there are people who have not been asked and are probably desperate."
"Do you listen to everyone's conversations?" Harry asks.
"Of course. All teachers listen to students conversation. Then all the teachers talk about it. Flitwick still sometimes talks about Hermione being a know it all and correcting Ron on Leviosa. The only one we dont like listening to is Trawlnly talking about who is going to die." I tell them.
"Guessing you were not worried when she said me." Harry says.
"She is always wrong so I have nothing to worry about." I say shrugging. "Plus that year I was more worried about the wereworlf."
"I cant believe you teachers gossip about us." Ron says.
I shrug and go back to grading papers as Ron and Harry talk.

Eventually Ron leaves and Harry comes and sits on my lap. He cuddles to me nuzzling my neck. I hold him and continue to grade. Then Harry is asleep. So I get up and go to our room. I lay Harry on the bed and take off all his clothes except boxers and do the same to myself and get into bed holding Harry.