29

Harry p.o.v

We go to Ron's room that he is sharing with Draco. "So what has been going on?" I ask.
"Well the Malfoy's, Parkinson's, and Zabini's have turned to our side. There spies. And they've said He Who Must Not Be Named is pissed at Severus. The order has been having meetings and not letting us in on the. The adults are telling us nothing. Weve been staying here. How was staying with Severus?" Ron answers.
"It was great. Loads more better than the Dursley's." I say smiling and wrapping the cloak around me.
"Oh thats pretty." Hermione says looking at the ring.
"Thanks. Severus got it for me." I say smiling.
Hermione then looks at me closly. "He also gave you a hicky." She says.
I blush and pull the cloack over my head. I hear Ron and Hermione laugh.
I pull the cloak off my head.
"What are you three laughing about?" I hear the all to familiar voice of Draco say.
"Nothing. What have you been doing?" I say and glare at Hermione.
"I was with the twins. But they started being stupid so I came here. Is that a hicky?" Draco answers.
Ron and Hermione laugh so I put the cloke over my head and walk out blushing.
Then I run into someone. I almost fall and the person caches me. They take the cloak off and its Severus. "What are you doing?" He asks sounding amused.
"Nothing." I reply blushing.
He takes the cloak completely off me and puts it on. "Yes nothing. Because its always nothing your up to. Not like your a trouble maker."
"I don't make trouble." I reply acting offended.
Severus just rolls his eyes and walk away. I decide to follow and say, "so your going to attend order meetings."
"Yes."
"Can I join?" I ask hopefully.
"No."
"But why? I deserve to know."
Severus sighes and says, "because you are a child."
"Please its about Voldemort. If I need to kill him then I should know." I say upset he's not letting me.
"No. You need to do good in school and stay out of truble. You don't need to kill anyone." Severus says sternly then walks away.
I glare at him then go back to Ron and Draco's room. "Everything okay?" Hermione asks.
"Severus won't let me in on the meetings." I say and sit on the bed.
"Figured he won't." Ron mumbles. "Have you read the paper?" He asks.
"No. Severus won't let me." I say rolling my eyes.
Draco laughs and says, ""yah. They are calling you and Dumbledore crazy."

Severus p.o.v

After dinner Harry comes into our room and he is still upset. "Harry."
"What." He mumbles.
"Why is it so important that your in on the metting?" I ask.
"Because i don't want people keeping things from me any more. And. And if I am supposed to stop Voldemort shouldn't I know whats going on." Harry says and lays down on the bed.
I sigh and say, "Harry. Your not supposed to do anything. I don't expect you to kill He Who Must Not Be Named."
"But others must."
"Maybe. But you don't need to. Harry you don't need to worry about it let the adults handle this. And Harry you don't need to know any of this. I don't want you to stress about it." I tell him softly.
Harry sighes and says, "okay. But. If its anything about me. You'll tell me right?"
"Yes." I say and kiss his forhead.
We then get ready for bed and Harry falls asleep quickly. It takes me a while go fall asleep but I do eventually.