Chapter Two

Chapter Two: Mates?

JUST SO YOU KNOW I MADE EVERYTHING UP THAT IS IN MY STORY, WHICH MEANS IN OTHER STORIES WITH WEARWOLFS THEY ARE EITHER BROWN, BLACK, BLONDE, ORANGE, OR WHITE. MINE ARE ALL COLORS. ENJOY.

~Rylie's POV~

After I open presents from my besties we go downstairs and they all sing happy birthday to me. We eat cake and go outside where we dance till midnight. we went into the woods away from our house.

"Its time for you to shift Rylie" My mom said. I squealed and looked around. I didn't see Jaydon around. I frowned and looked at my parents.

"Where's Jaydon?" I asked sad. I thought we were going to shift together.

"He had something important to do so he's gonna shift with his friends" My mom explained smiling. Why was she smiling? Wouldn't she be hurt if her son didn't want to shift with her, I would.

"Ok honey just focus, it will hurt for some time but the pain will fade" My mom said to me.

"Yeah, but you might wanna take your clothes off" My dad said from his chair next to my mom, looking up at me from his news paper. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Just do it sweetie" Mom said.

I started to take my clothes off. Once they were fully off I felt the hairs on my back start to stand as the bones in my back popped out. I yelled in pain and went down on my knees. I dragged the grass and dirt with my fingers as I dragged my hands against it. I yelled in pain again while I watched my hands turn into paws still digging into the ground as I watch my light pink colored nails fade away into the paw. I howled in pain and turned my face to my parents. e

"That's a weird fucking color" Lexi said from behind me. I turned my face to Lexie as she stared at me confused.

"Is she supposed to be Blue, With black eyes" Rosie asked my parents.

How rude I think we look cute. A voice in side my head said.

I know for a fact that when your in wolf form you cant talk. I also know that after you shift you can talk to your wolf.

Hey, I'm guessing your my wolf.

Yup my names Esme.

Well then Esme, is it normal for us to be Blue with Black eyes.

No

So this meeeeeaaaaans?

That we are not normal

Yes I know that

"Rylie, honey shift back please" Mom said sweetly.

I quickly shifted back to human form and looked at my friends who looked super confused.

"What?" I asked confused as to why they are looking at me like that.

"Nothing sweety, I know you wanna go find your mate tonight but its really late so head up to bed" she said and I frowned. I nodded my head and started for the door. I looked back and my friends were having a serious conversation with my parents. They were whispering.

"We need to talk to them, they need to know" Dad whispered and mom sniffed the air about to cry.

"But-" She said but was cut off when she looked over to me. I quickly looked away and sawng in a circle before stoped and lookin gat them.

"Jaz hands!" I yelled and laughed it off as if i wasn't doing anything wrong. I walked back in the house still laughing and ran into my room. I plopped on my bed. Putting cloths on is to much work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jaydon's POV~

I walked out the store with arms filled with lingeries and underwear for women. I also had a bunch of snap backs and beanies balenced on my head as i walked over to my friends car.

"Jeez man what the hell!" Jordon said as i threw some hats at him after putting the bags in the back of the car.

"Look you do not understand how hard it is to top Rylie, she gets me awesome gifts every year and i can never get her anything better then what she gets me, ever since we were 12, we started this thing to see who would win at gift giving and shes won each year since then, so im trying hard ok" I finished, taking another one of the hats off my head.

"Ok dude calm down, im sure her gifts aren't that good." He said trying to cheer me up.

"This year she got me a motorcycle with my name on it, tickets to my favorite band concert, and a hoodie I've been looking for forever but couldn't find. And last year she took me to the zoo and got all the people there to give me twenty dollars and sing happy birthday, i had three hundread dollars. And they let me ride the rino because of her" I said giving him a pointed look and sighed. Im older by a minute yet shes so much cooler and awesome.

I have the best sister ever. I could never do the things she does. "Damn i wish i had a sister like that" He said tapping his fingers on the weal as we drove to my house. Its past midnight and i shifted an hour ago. It hurt like hell and wish I had Rylie with me but winning this was more important. And getting her an awesome gift of course.

"See you tomorrow?" He asked backing the car out my drive way.

"Yeah!" I yelled to him and he drove off. I walked up to the door and tried to take my keys out when I smelt the most amazing smell ever. It smelt like chocolate strawberry's and kiwis.

MATE!!!

My wolf Brad yelled in my head. I quickly took my keys out and stuck them in the door. I twisted it so hard that they broke in the door. I got frustrated and kicked the door down. I ran into the house. I ran up the stairs still balancing the hats on my head and holding all the bags on hands and arms. I ran up the stairs and they led me straight to Rylie's room.

Did one of her friends stay over?

I quickly twisted the nob and it was locked. I banged in the door twice before I remembered she is a really, really heavy sleeper. I kicked the door and it shot open. I dropped the bags at the door and slapped the hats off my head and looked around.

What? There is no one but my beautiful Rylie.

No........

MATE!!!

Brad yelled again.

Shit.................................