Not an update

Sorry guys I know you've been waiting so long I'm here to answer your calls I know I shouldn't have had u waiting at all. Ok I didn't mean to start singing that song but it came to mind.

Like it came outta nowhere and then I jus started dancing(twerking to be precise) but let's get down to it. Not the sex but u know wat I mean.

So I'm kinda starting to get bored with this book I mean my imagination goes so damn far like I was talking to one of my friends about how I got my wife pregnant but she told me while I was high and then she came in with my plug(my drug dealer) and I didn't even think to question why they came in together when obviously he got her pregnant not me.

That was obviously my imagination cuz I can't get a girl pregnant I'm a female......
......I'm weird.

But yeah I need ideas for this story I'm in desperate need cuz like I'm losin interest a little.

I'm workin on sum other stories btw(by the way) can't wait to get sum WiFi and get my computer fixed so I can post properly and all of u can see my brilliant new ideas.

The main reason for this was for u to ask me sum questions and give me feedback about my story.

How old r u? U may ask
Young

Social media's r in my umm...........bio lol forgot wat it was called for a minute.

If u hadn't noticed the way I'm........wats it called....using prefixes? Yeah that. Jus cuz that's how I type on my phone which is wat I'm currently using.

Anyway ask question give me ideas and that's it...peace✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽👅👅👅👅👅😋😋😋😋