Chapter Eleven

Chapter eleven: Please save me.

"Yes master"

*Rylie's POV*

I was rotting away in the call of the building that smelt like nothing but blood and rotting flesh. These people were monsters. I was sitting in the lab and they gave me some drugs in my arms and then I passed out. I can remember when they dragged me here or what was going on.

I feel like my brain was taken out, then stored in a hot sauna for a week, then put right back in. I needed some serious pain killers stat. 

I groaned and held onto my head. Sweat dripped from my forehead as I sat in the hot cell. I was beaten up really good and my world had turned blurry. I stared out the window as night fell. I saw myself through the reflection of the glass.

I gasped.

"That.....that's not me" I said under my breath. I lifted my hand and touched my face, watching the reflection do the same. 

"My eyes. What the hell happened to my eyes!" I shouted Looking closer to the window. Tears flowed down my face mixing with the sweat and dirt already on my face. I had a busted lip and a knife scar going across my cheek. 

*Earlier* *3rd POV*

"Yes Master" Kevin said to his master who had recently jumped off his chair to watch the fight from a closer distance.

Kevin ran up to Rylie and Mason moved away from the fight and closer to Master.

Rylie easily dodged his attacks like it was nothing till she gave him a really good punch making him fall to the ground. Kevin stood quickly and punched her in the face busting her lip. 

The blood from the knife wound mixing with the blood from her busted lip. She flew at him and he flew at her, both keeping each other on there toes and keeping master on the edge of his seat.

 After two minutes of fighting Kevin eventually pined the crazy girl down. She growled and tried fighting out of her position. She wasn't thinking straight she couldn't strategize a way to get out of his hold.

Kevin held her close and breathed out countless threats in her ear before knocking her out.

"Master...what shall I do with her?" Kevin asked as Mason walked over to him and helped him carry her.

Master pretended to think for a moment before laughing and waving his hand at them. With Rylie dangling in the middle of Mason and Kyle, he eyed her closely as he spoke with an uncaring tone.

"Back in the cell of course" He turned around and walked back to his thrown as Mason and Kyle dragged her back to her cell.

Not realizing the smile that crept on his face Kyle stared down at Rylie as she layed on her cell bed, body stretched out, face bruised and bleeding.

As her eyes started to open his smile faded and ran off.

She sat up rubbing her face and winced as she ran her hand across the large cut on her cheek. She sat up a little to fast and got a head rush. Her heart raced as she felt around her face feeling each and every bruise and cut. She took a deep breath witch was a mistake because all she smelt was blood and raw flesh.

Feeling nauseous she covered her mouth and walked over to the window.

Rylie sat down her legs crossed and stared out that large window with a longing look. A tear slipped down her face as she watched the free birds fly around playing with each other.

*A year later*

I've been here for who knows how long and no one has come to find me. I feel so lonely and depressed. I can't shake the feeling that something even worse then what's already happened, is gonna happen. There have been more tests than usual and more fights with regular wolves and vampires. I've been losing so much blood and to keep me from dying they injected me with blood from animals and humans.

I haven't been able to keep track of time but I'd say its been almost a year or so.

Some voices whispering outside my cell woke me out of my thoughts.

A familiar voice speaking along with some groaning.

My head spun around towards the cells bars and the voice spoke again, still whispering but I head.

"Check over there" My eyes widened as I put a face to the voice.

"AIDEN!!!"

~~~~------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~~~~

HEY GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE RIGHT?

You know I just realized that I've been screaming at you guys at the end of every chapter. Anyway I know that this chapters been way smaller then all the other ones I've made but this seems like the perfect time to stop.

Also school has been a top priority and my Wi-Fi at home is being stupid and its really starting to annoy me. please comment your feelings and thoughts on this story on this chapter on my life-not that I was kidding don't comment on my life comment on yours lol-and make sure to tell me all about how annoying I am for not posting.

Share the story and follow my social media accounts and please, please comment. 

Love you guys.

Word count:883

Sorry guys.