Chapter Three

Chapter Three: Confusion..........

~Jaydon's POV~

I stared at my beautiful mate as she slept peacefully all curled up in her covers.

"RYLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs directly in her ear. When I stopped and looked straight at her face. She opened her mouth and breathed in and her mouth stayed open.

"Seriously?" I whispered to myself. I've been up al night and half way through the day. Her phone started ringing, and some weird ass song came on as the ringtone. 

Rylie popped up fast and snached her phone up from her bedside table and answered it. Oh come on.

"What the actual fuck!" She yelled into the phone. she pinched the bridge of her nose when the person on the other end spoke. She sniffed the air and had and amazed look on her face as she closed her eyes and sniffed the air smiling.

She sniffed again her eyes still closed. "Rylie" Someone yelled to her from her phone. I couldn't hear who it was cause it sounded like they were whispering.

"Shush" She shushed them eyes still closed as she moved closer to me sniffing the air. She smiled to herself and slowly opened her eyes.

"Holy shit!" She yelled jumping out of bed with the sheets rapped around her. I got up and walked to her. I had this weird desire to kiss my beautiful still half sleep mate. She ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Rylie lets talk" I said moving closer to the bathroom door. I heard her turn the sink on and i heard some moving. A minute. That's right a full fucking minute. That's like seven years in the mother fudging bathroom.

"Jay-" She started but all i wanted to do was kiss the pink, soft, cute, lips I've been waiting to touch all night so did just that.

~Rylie's POV~

I was pushed up against a wall. I was actually gently backed up to the wall. "Mate" He whispered and kissed me with his soft plump juicy lips. 

I kissed back loving the feeling of his lips against mine. I came to my senses and pushed him off me, also realizing the only thing keeping him from seeing my nude body was the covers to my bed.

"This is weird, way to weird and im naked which makes this weirder" I said moving to my bed. Inaproprate  thoughts about Jaydon ran through my mind as I looked at my bed. I got my bed fast like there was a spider on it. Im completely scared of spiders, that's the only ting im afraid of. (Im exaggerating im scared of multiple things).

What are you doing go back to mate

"So......what I'm hearing is that you have no clothes on under this" He smirked moving closer to me. I backed up and fell on the bed. He crawled on top of me and our parents burst through the door.

"Jaydon!" Mom gasped looking between the two of us. 

"Shit balls" I said looking back at Jaydon who was still staring at me. He smirked and I rolled my eyes. I looked back to the door and saw that dad was doing what he always does. Reading a news paper not paying attention to us. 

"Rylie!" Mom gasped again. I rolled my eyes and pushed Jaydon off me.

"Mom......................................." I paused not knowing what to say. I opened my mouth but closed it back. While thinking of something to say Jaydon ran up to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"We're mates mom" He smiled and I cringed. He looked over to me and I forced a smile. My mate is my fucking brother. You have got to be kidding me. Why moon goddess? Why?