Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen:  Everything is back to normal

"Do you remember where we were going during the car ride before that mess happened?"

A lightbulb appeared above Jayden's head as he remembered.

"Oh! Yeah we were going out for a few weeks for your birthday because I know how much you love the beach but mom and dad make you stay home a lot so I thought it would be fun." Jayden explained and I giggled.

So thoughtful. I could have had the time of my life at the beach but they had to come and ruin it all. It makes me so frustrated. How they could do that to me. I did nothing to them. I didn't even know them! They put my family in danger and I could've die!! Ugh!! I need to find them. Make them pay!!!!

"RYLIE!"

*Rylie's POV*

I was startled hearing someone shout my name. I yanked myself from my thoughts and blinked a few times to come back to reality. Aiden was staring at me concerned.

"What do you want pufferfish?" I said rolling my eyes. This seemed to put things back to normal, even with his slight hesitation and a sense that he wasn't going to let go whatever just happened.

"Yup, ok now I know for a fact that your ok" Lucas said chuckling at himself everyone laughed along except for me and Aiden who glared at each other.

No matter how hard I glare at him or how long I stay 'mad' at him, I love him to much to actually hate him, then again I never hated him before, just didn't really like him. All I really want to do is cuddle with him.

His glare softened and he stared at me with this longing, next thing I know he pulls me in for a tight hug that I return. After a few minutes of hugging when he went to let go Jayden and Lucas came and turned it into a group hug.

I love this family. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"No you dick head this is the right way." I explained moving the sofa so it was facing the new fire place. We decided it was time to move, so now we are fixing up the new place. My parents actually already signed off for this house a while ago and we are moving everything in today. It's been a few days since I got out the hospital and nothing has happened.

I was scared something was gonna go wrong but everything seems right with the world.

"No idiot! its this way" Aiden argued pushing me roughly to the side making me bump into Lucas who was drinking soda. He spilled it on himself and glared in my direction. 

I smiled and he rolled his eyes walking away. I think everyone is getting fed up with me and Aiden arguing all the time, and now the arguing is turned into physical abuse, as you can tell.

We push each other all the time.

He then moved the sofa into an awkward position.

"Ugh!" I said and was about to go yell at him but someone grabbed my shoulders. I looked up behind me to see it was dad. I sighed and he smiled.

"The sofa is fine like that honey just leave it." He said and I huffed and hunched over before walking over to the sofa and plopping down on it. 

Dad still ignores life by reading newspaper; didn't know people still made those.
But he pays more attention to things now. And I wish he didn't because now he comments on everything that happens, and he is actually very open minded but still annoying.

"Exactly, I was right" Aiden says running a hand through his hair looking super sexy. I grit my teeth because of his sexiness and pull him onto the couch on top of me. He smirks and I roll my eyes pulling him in for a kiss.

Just as things were getting heated my mother walked into the room. 

"NO! Not on my new sofa!!" She yelled smacking Aiden's back. He groaned and got off me.

"Upstairs. Now"  He demanded me and I smirked running up the stairs with him dead on my trail. Lucas was sitting on my bed shirtless when we ran in. I licked my lips and jumped on him making him fall into a laying position on the bed.

He yelped in surprise but starting kissing me immediately after. Aiden joined in the fun kissing down my neck. I moaned into Lucas' mouth when he sucked on my sweet spot.

I felt something big hit my inner thigh and opened my eyes. I looked down to see a certain someone getting happy. I felt something similar on my other leg and smirked. I sit up on Lucas' lap and he blushes.

I start moving my hips and he breathes in deeply and closes his eyes. Aiden sits up behind me and goes back to kissing and sucking on my neck while groping my breasts. I moaned at the friction between my legs. I bit my lip and laid my head back on Aiden's shoulder. I rocked my hips harder and arched my back making myself gasp.

"Rylie" Lucas moaned gripping my hips.

Just then the door bust open and dad barged in. 

"Time to eat-! Hey what the hell!!" 

I pushed Aiden off my back and jumped off Lucas. I ran over to the door and smiled at my dad who just stared at me with cold eyes. I walked past him holding in a laugh and made my way downstairs to the kitchen where my mother and Jayden were sitting.

The amount of food on the table was crazy. I sat down beside mom and sniffed the air. The food smelt great. Everyone came downstairs. Lucas and Aiden were rubbing their heads and dad was smiling. Aiden sat beside me and Lucas and dad sat beside Jayden.

I smiled at everyone and we all began to eat. I missed this.